ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, it feels like more stores around NYC had breds compared to these. Unless my mind is failing right now lol.

Arguable .... finishline, footstores, and the usual boutiques are getting these which was the same for black/reds in February.

This is the first yeezy release that a store in my local mall is going to be carrying, definitely seems to be the most available yeezy so far. That being said, plenty of people will still strike out

Last edited:
Just wanna give everyone a warning, not sure if he's on here still but if you run into username JFinatic352 trying to set you right with a deal, don't bite. The man owes me almost a thousand dollars for one pair of breds and THREE pair of space jams that I paid him for and NEVER received. Then he went ghost on my texts. I bring it up here because this is the only big release goin on now but definately spread the word. Also his Instagram name is yung_escobar06 if anyone wants to be on the lookout. I'm still shook over this **** that happened way back in December and don't want no one else falling victim.

Phoenix still only getting stock for one footlocker store despite this being a "bigger" release. Nevertheless, the "higher" the production, the more inventory these resellers are going to have. Just a few more pairs here and there that will fall to the ordinary customer. 

This is the first yeezy release that a store in my local mall is going to be carrying, definitely seems to be the most available yeezy so far. That being said, plenty of people will still strike out
true but with the Supreme Uptempo releasing this week we may find a few hypebeast falling to the wayside for Saturday....

Saw someone with a pair of creams this weekend. Positive they were fake but they were sooo dirty lol. If that gives any idea of how clean these will stay o maybe be passing lol. Literally a shoe I can't wear and clean. Not like leather where I can just wipe it off lol

Where you located?
Northeastern PA. Closest store that's carried any other yeezy release before this is about an hour away. I've only gotten lucky copping my other yeezys on adidas website. Local finishline is doing raffle tickets for this release tomorrow, hope I get picked.

Last edited:
Anyone know what time the Culver City Finish Line usually starts giving out raffle tickets? The only time I've went before, they already ran out of tickets because they opened the store before normal business hours

Hopefully the up production of these will help ou t peeps in CanadaaA

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/X6sUV0bdVrs?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I posted the finishline link a few pages back ..... they will be giving out limited number of tix upon opening tomorrow.

Last edited:
people need to learn how to use the "Search this Thread"
eyes.gif
Or you could take initiative and explain to those who don't know. 
wink.gif

Northeastern PA. Closest store that's carried any other yeezy release before this is about an hour away. I've only gotten lucky copping my other yeezys on adidas website. Local finishline is doing raffle tickets for this release tomorrow, hope I get picked.
assuming wv mall...was hoping nobody in the area would know/care.  if they're getting them ,though, this has to be a pretty wide release.

Just wanna give everyone a warning, not sure if he's on here still but if you run into username JFinatic352 trying to set you right with a deal, don't bite. The man owes me almost a thousand dollars for one pair of breds and THREE pair of space jams that I paid him for and NEVER received. Then he went ghost on my texts. I bring it up here because this is the only big release goin on now but definately spread the word. Also his Instagram name is yung_escobar06 if anyone wants to be on the lookout. I'm still shook over this **** that happened way back in December and don't want no one else falling victim.

Why haven't you filed a claim

What's expected resale on these? I hit on the Kaws hoodie, jacket, and tee earlier. I didn't expect to hit on all 3 and don't need all 3. A buddy offered me white Yeezy's for the jacket and tee. Retail + shipping was $128 on the jacket and $88 for the tee so $216 total, which is almsst dead on with Yeezy's with tax. Resale is about $400 on the jacket and $150 on the tee so $550 total. Seems pretty much like a dead on swap to me. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom