ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** really? So if I checked in at a local champs around my area and click on the other champs location (which is San Marcos), it'll automatically get the 10 minute headstart or..?
yes, as long as you have the store that you're checking in at selected.

Finishline needs to change their process to what the footsites do. Reward loyal customers with a better chance at limited shoes

Finishline needs to change their process to what the footsites do. Reward loyal customers with a better chance at limited shoes
half the people can never even check out at online during a release tho lmao. i havent had finishline rewards since late 2014

Head honchos won't care until some greedy managers **** the game up for them, sad but true.

Footlocker managers became too greedy and sloppy and then got busted with all their shady practices to the point that they HAD to do something.

Did you go or are you curious like me? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Nah I'm curious. I definitely would have gone (Moved from LA to South OC recently) but I'll be out of town until Saturday night. Felt like I would have had a good chance at MV too :smh:. Haven't seen that many Sneakerheads around here, maybe this release will bring em out

C'mon, stop spamming the thread about codes.

Search the few pages, go to the store(s), or wait for someone to post them. Sheesh
SMH people wanna be spoon fed all the time 
mean.gif

I actually went back several pages and there's not Footaction codes wotking to my knowledge. I also live over 2 and a half hours away from my spot. Chill.

Last edited:
I thought the point of the community forum was to help fellow sneaker heads out. I agree the spamming can be annoying however, if you get some fta codes post them away and if you need some help  pm me 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom