ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, you made it a race issue upfront and don't even realize what you wrote can be offensive as well as unnecessary.
Now, I made it a race issue but I didn't even start the conversation.

Some people on here actually take the time to read things, lol.

I left out any IG raffles
ahh I see. lol I actually never tag anybody whenever I do those raffles. I've had friends win without actually tagging. 

Btw babyjs, I think you can lower your "willing to pay" price for the Hyperadapts. I've seen size 9 go less than $1k

Getting 404 error on that page
i got 404 too...refreshed a couple times and got "
[h1]Sorry...
Your IP is blocked due to too many requests"[/h1]
laugh.gif

SAME. EXACT. PERSON.
SAME. EXACT. STORE.
I know man, shocked me too. :smh: And what sucks is how the cashier tried his best to accommodate those who ordered multiples first, so he had employees scattering around in the back trying to find their 2+ pairs and made us 1 pair folks wait behind them. They could have at least made those multiple winners wait with 1 pair until all the winners received a pair, then issued them the leftovers. I hate what the culture has become, but what can you really do...

That's crazy. I can't believe the employees didn't try to say no multiples.

Is culver city Finishline stil calling?

What sizes were hit?

I put in for a 10.. im thinking the first L is already here

the confirmation email says winners will be notified by email Friday (2nd bullet)

Confirmation email? I entered some locals with my registered account and even the IG handle and it confirmed my size and store entry on page but no email confirm...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom