ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

which is why you were supposed to wait until your status changed to Gold Star before you signed up for the shoes. 
My status is Gold Star as of this morning. I wouldnt have signed up if i wasnt. im confused why it still didnt give it to me the headstart when it clearly says "You're a Gold Star Club" and "Status: Star Club". probably an error or something in the system

Wait did someone post helpful info in a forum about the VIP situation and someone criticized him

Com one son thanks VINO for trying to help

These kids. Y'all to worried about the kid over there [emoji]128514[/emoji]
lol I get hate everywhere I go. Thanks for backing me up.

My status is Gold Star as of this morning. I wouldnt have signed up if i wasnt. im confused why it still didnt give it to me the headstart when it clearly says "You're a Gold Star Club" and "Status: Star Club". probably an error or something in the system
If your status was Gold Star this morning and then you signed up after, you should've gotten that Gold Star 9 min headstart. Try logging out and back in or deleting the app. Probably glitched or just delayed. Several people experienced that last time and got it sorted it by itself. When you signed up for the reservation, did it say you were Gold Star on the confirmation page? 

Last edited:

You had to wait until the very top said "GOLD STAR CLUB", regardless if the tiny font said you were. The system was still updating your account.

If anyone wants to help a fellew nter out with a Footaction,Footlocker,or Champs account,message me please.I got screwed over because they forgot to add my VIP,and now it takes five days... I'll give you a little something if I am successful.

You're suppose to wait till it says Gold Star Club on the bottom under your name and address; not on top. 

I've looked everywhere for an auto clicker for android but I don't think one exists unless you root your phone and that's not an option for me. I guess I'll just be manual today. If anyone has a way to help me, I'd appreciate it.

Dog, Staten Island mall has the least amount of pairs in the whole tri-state area. It's not even worth adding them if you live across the street.
FYI, footactions in Manhattan are good with pick ups. Never had to wait longer than 2 minutes inside the store
2nd that

well what i'm saying is that i just received Gold Star status and it didn't give me the head start which is bs. i mean maybe i should've waited later in the day or relogged. but man i shouldn't have to do all that.

just frustrated that after putting in effort to actually getting it it still didn't give me the head start.

Try signing in and out in the app. Not in the more section but in the shop section

You won't get taxed if you don't win lol.
lol, in that case I'm setting aside a little tax money now.  Actually, $239.53 to be exact...  
smokin.gif

Try the L confirmed app. It's an adidas confirmed simulator. Posting it for the people who doesn't know about it. I'm about to try it for my first time right now. Haha.

Last edited:
anyone remeber what that link to the adidas confirmed tap counter thing? @AirRaab
 i think you were the one that posted it initially

Try the L confirmed app. It's an adidas confirmed simulator. Posting it for the people who doesn't know about it. I'm about to try it for my first time right now. Haha.

I just downloaded the L-Confirmed app this morning and spent about 10/15 minutes practicing the tap. out of about the 10 times I tried, I only hit 1 out of 10 tries in just under the 5 seconds. Since the L-Confirmed simulator only gives you 5 seconds to complete the circle, does that mean your odds of winning is slim if you can't complete that 5 second circle tap???

Last edited:

anyone remeber what that link to the adidas confirmed tap counter thing? @AirRaab
 i think you were the one that posted it initially

I just downloaded the L-Confirmed app this morning and spent about 10/15 minutes practicing the tap. out of about the 10 times I tried, I only hit 1 out of 10 tries in just under the 5 seconds. Since the L-Confirmed simulator only gives you 5 seconds to complete the circle, does that mean your odds of winning is slim if you can't complete that 5 second circle tap???
it's all luck man, more taps just means you got more chances to get in at the right moment.

Decent deal but goddamn the inventory on that site sucks, can't even get 50% of your bread back with most of that garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom