ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the call from Finishline Citrus Park!
pimp.gif

connected what dots tho?

i have 3 accounts 
(1) FL
(1) FTA
(1) Champs

wife has 3 accounts
"    "

same address, separate phone numbers....

phone just finished rebooting tho...BRB
IDK. But it doesnt make sense that everything would be gone on all accounts unless you`re logging in and out from the same phone. How else would that happen?

That isn't correct, I've changed my status the last two times. That said, it required A LOT of logging off and back in. I literally just did it last night.

In fact, one of the Champs accounts I did with, I won the Royal raffle on.

WE BACK BABY!!

wiped phone to factory settings (probably overkill, but...)

all reservations are back.  boy, that was scary

Ever encountered a weird prompt about your phone number(s) being invalid? I have one Plat account that will only allow me to sign on to my friend's phone. Doesn't work on my iPad or other iPhones. Super strange ...

sorry didn't think it posted, then saw it was deleted. Didn't know we couldn't post raffle links. my bad
You can post raffle links but quite a few have posted and reposted the same raffle thus it was spamming and was deleted :wink:

True I have done this after starting a reservation. It is tricky but can be done

So then how do you do it? I've locked everything in before and then called footaction and champs to have it updated and they said they could not. So what is it that you're doing that I am not?

What is it that majority of people are missing but you have figured out??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom