ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
that line was terrible compared to the other stores. i waited bout 45mins in line for it lol

Yeah me too, I was shocked because the lines at Del Amo and Culver were non existent. The cut off the line like 20 people behind me.

Yeah me too, I was shocked because the lines at Del Amo and Culver were non existent. The cut off the line like 20 people behind me.
I was there where the line was a little bit before Macy's Home, stayed for 5 minutes and booked it. Glad I did because I probably wouldn't have gotten a ticket.  Literally only 1 person was filling out tickets, ridiculous.

Judging on the past experience FNL in the NYC/LI area most likely call around 5, right before the opening MOD leave their shift at 7

Last edited:
As mentioned, any thread spamming about codes will be deleted

Members will post if they have them, or you can go in-store and get them.

Last edited:
I was there where the line was a little bit before Macy's Home, stayed for 5 minutes and booked it. Glad I did because I probably wouldn't have gotten a ticket.  Literally only 1 person was filling out tickets, ridiculous.

I remember there was a person in front of me that left after waiting for 5 minutes, maybe that was you lol. If it was then you wouldve gotten a ticket. But yeah the fact that they had one person giving out tickets was not efficient at all lol

Just went to the soho store and talked to a guy about the issue regarding the error about already being logged in on another device. If you hit the continue button you'll still be good. Got my reservation to show up.

Yeah, smh for those who keep spamming
laugh.gif
rep to post ratio crazy lol

I remember there was a person in front of me that left after waiting for 5 minutes, maybe that was you lol. If it was then you wouldve gotten a ticket. But yeah the fact that they had one person giving out tickets was not efficient at all lol
Crap. f you saw an asian dude wearing the Blue ASSC hat, olive pants and black havens then yep that was me LOL. it's all good, I left for West Covina, since I heard people were getting in and out there and I had work to go to and didn't have time to wait. 

I did it. Been on the hunt for a little over 2 months straight. Been saving up and I finally did it. I copped a pair of Zebras from Sole Supremacy. More than what I wanted to pay and it's the most I've ever paid, but hopefully it's the last time. Glad the hunt is finally over.

Crap. f you saw an asian dude wearing the Blue ASSC hat, olive pants and black havens then yep that was me LOL. it's all good, I left for West Covina, since I heard people were getting in and out there and I had work to go to and didn't have time to wait. 

What color bomber jacket were you wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom