ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

is there anyway I can still get someone to pick up my pair  at Champs in NYC even though Im in LA? Like changing name or something and if someone would be honest enough to do it and send it back? I'd put some money in for the trouble.
is the name locked in the reservation though ???

Gents, need help. Someone wants to trade their bred 350 for my cream/white yeezy. Any particular angles or shots I should ask for to verify authenticity?
One thing I'd ask for is for him to press on the inside of the shoe where the 350 Sply is. There should be little red stitching in the background

It's crazy yesterday I ask for a code for Footlocker which helped me won my only pair that I'm actually going to wear not resell and there's people posting saying that they going from multiple pairs to sell and their post don't get deleted smh
laugh.gif

got it, thanks!

so if you pick two spots on the Champs app, do you have to check in at just one? And does the order you put the stores matter?
Yeah, just checked in at Valley Fair. Got the headstart at both. Order you select stores may or may not matter. I'm unsure at this point.

Guy on Reddit who has been correct about almost every release said 36K.
dang thats alot resell might not be that high 36k just for adidas usa , then if they have another 30k for adidas europe,  might be over 100k pairs available

is there anyway I can still get someone to pick up my pair  at Champs in NYC even though Im in LA? Like changing name or something and if someone would be honest enough to do it and send it back? I'd put some money in for the trouble.
I would do it. I could probably use the tag printer and replace it over my name on my college ID. How much for labor tho ?

Prices on GOAT are tanking. Already close to $500 for many sizes. Might drop to $450 after ADC.

Got my personal pair so it's all good. What's funny is that DTSF clown was listing them for $700 like a day ago. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Head Start 7m

Waitlisted on FTL

L's on Champs and FTA

Has anyone ever hit via waitlisted?
folks have hit.....but it's unlikely the NYC shops just kicked unclaimed pairs to the streets instead of back to corp. the notification may get pushed through if you win or not so check back in on the app ... and there is a distinct possibility of winning in your sleep -- come off the waitlist sometime during the night only to wake to see your window for confirming the res dried up.

anyone seen stock guesses for ADC USA?
i want to say the tastee prod numbers which has been spot on had these at 31K for ADC....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom