ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
M
Payment thing happens all the time, I'm not sure what they do but once you score a pair and try for a second in the same tab it declines your payment.
mine didn't, it let me check out the secound pair no problem. I did use PayPal tho.

I checked out two pairs with PayPal also when I got through splash on the red/green/copper release

M
mine didn't, it let me check out the secound pair no problem. I did use PayPal tho.

My friend didn't too. He checked out his pair then after that he used my paypal to check out for my pair. I didnt get thru the splash page at all so he ooped me. In my opinion it may be canceled if you're logged in one account and use different payment method and name. Not sure! But just my thoughts. I may be wrong. We checked out as guests only.

Those Ultra Boosts have been the bestselling 3.0 thus far. They don't need Zebras to make them more desirable

laugh.gif
Theyre adidas Tiro pants.

And socks and sweats is the wave right now, gotta give IG what they like. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Its a nice change from denim.

Just trying to give yall pics instead, unless yall just want more YS shipping bickering.
laugh.gif
Keep the pics coming man, as always.  
nthat.gif

Can you guys point me to where I could get a deal check. Looking at some DS TD V1 since V2 zebra no body wants to trade lol

TD > Zebra

Id loce the Zebras for fit pics but something about em still throws me off. TD's are just clean as hell though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom