ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means 1-2 day shipping for this guy :pimp:

JK.. will prob still show up next week =\ 

well with this stock count, expect breds shipping time frame................................................lol :nerd:

got zebras in hand before breds..pretty sad

Last edited:
well with this stock count, expect breds shipping time frame................................................lol
nerd.gif

got zebras in hand before breds..pretty sad
Oh yea, I remeber reading that ..craziness .. Id be happy to have them in hand within a week.. then I'll relax lol 

:smokin :smokin to cryptocurrencies too

I nevet really mess with those, with how volatile it is. I know a few friends that made a fortune with those though. They had so much early on for so cheap, kind of mad that I didn't join them when they were so low.

hopefully adidas ships my order soon :/ getting nervous after having some peeps already getting shipping confirmations. Mines still processing...

Never keep pairs long enough to build a wall although its kinda a wall since i keep 2 of every drop.

Last edited:
hopefully adidas ships my order soon :/ getting nervous after having some peeps already getting shipping confirmations. Mines still processing...
You're good, it's only Sunday. Adidas ships in waves with no rhyme or reason 

:smokin :smokin to cryptocurrencies too

I nevet really mess with those, with how volatile it is. I know a few friends that made a fortune with those though. They had so much early on for so cheap, kind of mad that I didn't join them when they were so low.

you can join them now

ETH is 'low" and only going up

people call me cheap on here but lets just say I made a GOOD amount of money since mid February ;-)

Ahahahaha. Same here. Holding to tons of AMD and NVDIA stocks. Forget yeezys when you know how to invest in tech stocks.

Good Time To Get In On That AMD Stock?

Seems Like It's Fairly Stable Over The Last Year Or So But Could Maybe See That Same Spike NVDIA Saw Since This Time Last Year :nerd: :wow:

Figured out what my package was, Adidad slides from Nordstrom lmao and also got my supreme Nike tracking[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom