ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I saw you ask twice which doesn't look like you're curious but like you think it's an issue with your order.

Disregard.
Nah wasn't worrying about the order, if they shoes come they come, if not whatever, it's just shoes to me, i don't get to attached to materialistic things.

like i said, i was just curious on why the logistics are different this time, thats all.

but thank you nonetheless

Last edited:
Light tan bricks next?
nerd.gif

In.
I'll join you

The time for buying resale is after everyone gets their adc pairs

This is 100% true. I bought all my Yeezys resale because I always get the L for raffles/online releases.
I usually wait 3-4 weeks after the release date and they drop around 10-15% from the initial first week resale price.
I could see theses go for $400-450 around that time

Last edited:
Nah it's still lit. Sold 2 pairs for $450 shipped a piece. Put that money towards some Solar Yeezy 2s

You did good. I'm seeing lots of $450s on craigslist right now hopefully the market will be saturated enough for it to be around $400 and under in few weeks

Yeah, people still making like $150 to $200, but member when folks  was making a G or more with no problem ?

Yup buyers like me were getting killed.
But I remember I refused to pay $700 for Turtle Doves few weeks when it dropped and its one of my biggest regrets.

Yeah, people still making like $150 to $200, but member when folks  was making a G or more with no problem ?
son but  v1s was really a pain in the rear to get. V2 are easier and some have been selling for 800 plus so if people copping 10x pairs or more per release they still making ridiculous profit.  and its easier to move v2s than v1s because of the price so you really coming on top with v2s unless you a super reseller and cook gawd and doing the same numbers on v1s which is insane to imagine. 

If I see $350-400 I'm jumping immediately. On two if there's two at that price

Me too I'm so tempted to get them at $450 right now but I know the market will shift when all these people receive their shipments.
I know lots of resellers are waiting for shipping confirmations like many of people on here.

Ain't nothing wrong with flipping, don't understand some ppl with the hate, i mean if someone is willing to buy let them.

also if i can eat profit off of these you damn right i will, i ain't complaining when i can keep adding the profits straight 

to my kids RESP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom