ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me with infant pair of yeezy's. What is a size j23,5? or j26? I have a nephew who is 1 trying to cop him some yeezys. 

StockX currently has a 9.5 for $490.   With $25 coupon that is $465.  

Think they'll continue to drop for a while, as ADC / YS pairs come in?

They dope, away from the asphalt and dirt
laugh.gif
this pic makes me want to keep all to rock/stock

pure art repped on your photography skillzzzzz

Got an official email from shipping on YS with my ****** up address situation. Luckily called UPS and they updated the label for me to the proper address and name.

Going to call back ups in a few hours and make sure thy updated it

Last edited:
was trying to get someone to trade me creams for breds in  a size 6 for the wifey  but nothing so im just trading for my size now lol

oh great... the cream yeezy 350 v2 shipping notification thread.

:\
it's either shipping or resale

what would you like to discuss??  go right ahead
People complain like there's an important conversation going on in here that they're missing because of these posts :lol:

oh great... the cream yeezy 350 v2 shipping notification thread.

:\
want to talk about ghost charges instead?
i'm not in here crying or complaining, i made a simple sarcastic statement. i did that bc ppl be asking literally the same questions every page and the answers to these same questions are on every page/every other page. so yeah, it tends to get a little annoying, not to mention redundant, but who cares what i think. yall boys carry on.

I usually bow out the thread once the release is over so I don't have to look at all these shipping posts lol. That or I always just look at the last 5 new posts just to keep up

need some nice fog jeans for this shoe man. too clean. Also looks like the last batch of adi shipping confirms were sent out

StockX currently has a 9.5 for $490.   With $25 coupon that is $465.  

Think they'll continue to drop for a while, as ADC / YS pairs come in?

yep

best time to buy at resale is when online orders come in and the broke boyz looking for a quick flip

yep

best time to buy at resale is when online orders come in and the broke boyz looking for a quick flip
I'm trying to get some local guys to come down on their prices.... a few of them have them listed for $600-700+ which is crazy right now.   

Trying to trade a pair of Green stripes for these Creams with another guy

anyone ever have adc order say delivery failed when you go to order details. Fedex was stuck at label created since sat night and this morning it said Barcode label unreadable and replaced? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom