ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah, he's good to go... nikie does that all the time
Yes but Adidas is nowhere as big as Nike. They also do this much less frequently. Anyways, the warehouse employee who screwed up better hope Fedex scanned it twice (so they can pick up on where it went) or that Adidas' logistics system picks up on it . Otherwise, it's just a straight L for Adidas as they can't tell whom they sent a free extra pair to. In that case, he's fine. 

Last edited:
Yes but Adidas is nowhere as big as Nike. They also do this much less frequently. Anyways, the warehouse employee who screwed up better hope Fedex scanned it twice (so they can pick up on where it went). Otherwise, it's just a straight L for Adidas. 
I meant to say it happens all the time when ordering online.. i shouldn't have said just nike 

i still have a pair of  6's from 2014 that i never got charged for 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Correct, don't know about the blacklist thing but quite possibly.
A somewhat different situation, but my cousin was blacklisted from Nike. I don't remember all the details, but he bought an item and while the payment was processing, he had to switch banks or CCs or something so Nike wasn't able to get the money from him and the item shipped. Since then Nike wouldn't let him place any orders that got shipped to his house.

So something like that may be possible with Adidas. Haven't heard of it happening from anyone who's received doubles in the past though.

I meant to say it happens all the time when ordering online.. i shouldn't have said just nike 
Hmm, it's not as frequent for Adidas. That's my point. Nike does it all the time and couldn't care less. They'll either blacklist you or write it off as a loss (if they can't locate where it was sent). However, Adidas is probably going to be more stingy if they can locate where they sent the pair to. It's a big "if" though on whether they locate the extra pair. 

I'm actually more curious on where the extra pair came from. Since he didn't order it himself, is it logical to assume he was gifted someone else's pair rather than it being pulled from stock that was not uploaded online? So, someone is going to get cancelled? 

Last edited:
He's good, consumer law is on his side which protects him. I doubt Adidas will even figure it out because of the same tracking label, unless they timestamp when labels are printed and system flags multiple prints, but I doubt it, which is why it happens occasionally.

A somewhat different situation, but my cousin was blacklisted from Nike. I don't remember all the details, but he bought an item and while the payment was processing, he had to switch banks or CCs or something so Nike wasn't able to get the money from him and the item shipped. Since then Nike wouldn't let him place any orders that got shipped to his house.

So something like that may be possible with Adidas. Haven't heard of it happening from anyone who's received doubles in the past though.
Sounds like your cousin possibly never contacted Nike to rectify the issue, in that case his action led to the issue and Nike would have every right to payment. Adding, if you change CC numbers payment would still be processed to new account, maybe he closed his account and withdrew everything.

Last edited:
Lol
Adidas isn't gonna do a damn thing!

Word life to Big Worm!!

If they caught it in time they would have intercept the package

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He got a free pair of yeezys. Adidas ain't doing anything nor are they blacklisting him. They're the ones that ****** up it's not his problem.

These companies make enough money... they can afford a **** up [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Do the clear midsoles scuff as easy as the black midsoles? Seems like I get a new scuff every time I wear the black ones.

Im ready for the V3... right after the Dark Greens & Earth V2s drop[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
If so maybe before the end of the year?

Pair 3/3, my personal pair, now in hand and in officially done with this release. Needsupply raffle coming in the clutch for my size 11.5. The more I look down the better these look on foot.

Just curious, what's your sizing like in other Adidas/Nike? I'm a 10.5 TTS with wide feet, but my v2 US11's are still tight on the toebox. I've got an 11 & 11.5 on the way, but figured I'd ask in the meantime. 

My sizing:

TTS - 10.5 

350v1 - 10.5 (perfect, a tad on the loose size)

UB2.0 - 11 (snug)

UB3.0 - 10.5 

93/17 EQT - 11 

Iniki Boost - 10.5 

NMD R2 - 11

Nike AM90 - 11

Nike AF1 - 10.5

All this size talk...

I saw to go TTS on the Creams so I was able to get them in a size 10. But my Breds are 9.5 and fit perfectly. Snug, but not where I feel I need to adjust. I hope the Creams won't be as roomy as my Belugas are...which isn't much.

Does it still make sense for everyone who hasn't received the shipping confirmation yet? I have received nothing from ADC while watching these guys already put dirts on the V2s.

Actually same, I was *****ing about people complaining before but now I'm skressing

Does it still make sense for everyone who hasn't received the shipping confirmation yet? I have received nothing from ADC while watching these guys already put dirts on the V2s.

Hmm. What does your order status on ADC say?

why is it so hard to trade my cream 11 for a 14 they got because of resell.
Majority of the time if someone has a size 14 it's because it's their actual size, resellers would rather buy common sizes as it's easier to find a buyer in those sizes. Also there were only a hundred and some odd number of size 14s, correct me if I'm wrong.
14 is my size in 350s and actually snagged a pair from adc.

Still waiting for a size 8 from adc. Crossing fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom