ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ah, I should have been more clear. Trade the creams and some cash.  Yeah, straight up wouldn't have happened unless someone was feeling real generous.
​Yeah I sold a used pair of red stripes and a used pair of oreos in size 12 and bought a DS 13 Beluga for $850, made about $150 on the whole thing.

Probably better to sell them, then buy a pair then try to work out a trade. Anyone who got Belugas probably was able to hit on creams.

​Yeah I sold a used pair of red stripes and a used pair of oreos in size 12 and bought a DS 13 Beluga for $850, made about $150 on the whole thing.

Probably better to sell them, then buy a pair then try to work out a trade. Anyone who got Belugas probably was able to hit on creams.
Fair enough. I'm a size 13 so I will prolly be looking at the same price. Maybe dump the whites and Mountain Engineering EQT to pay for the Belugas.

Fair enough. I'm a size 13 so I will prolly be looking at the same price. Maybe dump the whites and Mountain Engineering EQT to pay for the Belugas.
​Had a hard time finding legit ones... bought two fakes and was able to cancel before shipping after getting some requested pics.

Was able to grab 2 summers worth for myself 
18298621_118505888715881_1875489326263959552_n.jpg

Last edited:
my 4% pair just came in from SNS

not very appealing to my eyes lol these are pretty bad IMO

Sweden shipped faster than my 2 US orders lol

Last edited:
Man, I hate FedEx lol. I don't think I've ever had a package delivered on time by them. Package always seems to sit in the distribution center in Oakland for a full day before they send to my local FedEx place. 

Haha I love walking up to people wearing Yeezy's in my area (Because they are unheard of around my town) and being like "Yo are those real homie?!"  90% of them just walk away lol

Foot Locker employees have asked me why I wear fakes

Everyone thinks they are experts now

Why I sold a lot of my pairs

Haha I love walking up to people wearing Yeezy's in my area (Because they are unheard of around my town) and being like "Yo are those real homie?!"  90% of them just walk away lol

Foot Locker employees have asked me why I wear fakes

Everyone thinks they are experts now

Why I sold a lot of my pairs

most people can't even tell real from fake now with V2 :rofl:

not sure how anyone can be an expert unless you got on a piss poor obvious fake even then, most don't know ****.

some kid walked into a pizzarea i was in the other week  wearing zebras with the tags attatched
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom