ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas on some sh*t! I just chk'd trking and it says "delivered signature service not requested". Won't lie my heart skipped a beat cuz I swore the jig was on.  Called my girl immediately who had literally just gotten in. Asked her if anything fedex not was on door and she stated no. Begin to get pissed and then she put me on hold for what semed like forever.  She chk'd the mailbox found the delivery slip which read to check inside trash can.  These mfs left my kicks in the trash can! WTF!! Every previous order always was delivered to a local drop point if I wasn't home or a delivery attempt slip was left.  Why are they now using fedex? I thought UPS was adc go to for shipping.  This was potentially devastating.  Package has been sitting in trash can since 12:40pm and I live in a real city! Even tho I'm straight im still irked.  $230.00 spent just to basically leave on step! 
mean.gif
 Crazy man!!

I hope the quantity for the Beluga 2.0s in September are similar to the cream whites.

ADC been using FedEx for the longest time, what you mean 
laugh.gif
Every Yeezy I got and I'm on pair 5 now has come from adc.  I've only actually been home for 1 order and every other I either get from a drop point or go to the warehouse.  I swore they were UPS drop points tho that's why I said "when they start using FedEx!?" Didn't know carriers share drop points would seem that would be a set up for packages to be lost.

Every Yeezy I got and I'm on pair 5 now has come from adc.  I've only actually been home for 1 order and every other I either get from a drop point or go to the warehouse.  I swore they were UPS drop points tho that's why I said "when they start using FedEx!?" Didn't know carriers share drop points would seem that would be a set up for packages to be lost.
pair number 5 starting from which release? Every yeezy I've got from ADC since Turtle Doves were all FedEX with the exception of I think the Oreo or Bred release where they switched it up to UPS. 

Adidas on some sh*t! I just chk'd trking and it says "delivered signature service not requested". Won't lie my heart skipped a beat cuz I swore the jig was on.  Called my girl immediately who had literally just gotten in. Asked her if anything fedex not was on door and she stated no. Begin to get pissed and then she put me on hold for what semed like forever.  She chk'd the mailbox found the delivery slip which read to check inside trash can.  These mfs left my kicks in the trash can! WTF!! Every previous order always was delivered to a local drop point if I wasn't home or a delivery attempt slip was left.  Why are they now using fedex? I thought UPS was adc go to for shipping.  This was potentially devastating.  Package has been sitting in trash can since 12:40pm and I live in a real city! Even tho I'm straight im still irked.  $230.00 spent just to basically leave on step! 
mean.gif
 Crazy man!!
Adidas has nothing to do with that. Your beef is with Fedex. Also, in the process of checking tracking it should have been clear which carrier they were using.

Starting with 2015 PBs. The only ones I was home to receive. Dont even remember how that came but my breds and oreos definitely were picked up from UPS access points. My Belugas by way of trade and these creams make pair 5.

Valid point.  Didnt even pay it any nevermind because of past purchases and delivery success.  Definitely a NOTE TO SELF moment.  Glad my other pair is coming to my job. 

Like tank said, your qualm is with that specific fedex courier and not Adidas or FedEx themselves. I've had issues with both UPS and FedEx and USPS but its usually because of the current driver at the time. DHL the only smooth sailing courier I never have a problem with

mean.gif
 Crazy man!!
Play by play recap over here with all the fixins.

Sign up for UPS MyChoice or FedEx Delivery Manager and take initiative on getting packages to you where and when you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom