ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
These shoes aren't worth 370 so why would you pay more? At best Yeezys are worth 220, some people like them enough to pay a little on top of that but everyone has a limit of what a shoe is worth to them. Just because you're naive enough to shell out a small fortune to wear a hyped brand doesn't mean there's logic to your madness. No one should be paying over 300 for these shoes but if you are all power to you, but there's no way you can look down on someone who won't pay 10 to 200 over retail.
They are worth whatever somebody is willing to pay, I'm with you on that though- no pair is worth me paying $400 for. At the end of the day, it's a pair of shoes that will be on my feet and contact nasty surfaces thousands of times

How the hell is my personal pair gonna come in today when it just left South Carolina few hours ago?

Lol, my girls pair said delivery today the past couple day. Earlier it was still in Georgia. Finally updated scheduled delivery to "pending" now

How the hell is my personal pair gonna come in today when it just left South Carolina few hours ago?
Lol, my girls pair said delivery today the past couple day. Earlier it was still in Georgia. Finally updated scheduled delivery to "pending" now
I wanna see which one of my pairs come in faster, Sivas or ADC. Sivas was ordered 2 days ago and is in Orlando, other ADC pair in SC. Lol

just got my yeezys from YS and SNS. anybody else see that the boost is different on their pairs? on my SNS and one of mine from YS each shoe has a different boost pattern. one she has a more defined bubble boost with 3 stripe circle, and then the other shoe the boost is less defined more flat with 4 stripes on the circles. still waiting on my eastbay pair that arrives tomorrow
Weird. One pair must be fake. Send them to me. 
smile.gif

Nice bro, thought they blocked forwarders. Did you have to still use US cc and vpn?
No VPN needed, the Yeezy splash page worked fine for me. Paid with my normal AU CC.

Which VPN did you use?

The ones I tried kept pushing me back to my local ADC.
No VPN was needed. What URL were you using?

ADC changed up the URL this time round, they either forgot or didn't test the geolocation redirection.

Still no shipping from YS. Got the mass email too about CC info.. And a charge pending. Super strange but still got hope

No VPN needed, the Yeezy splash page worked fine for me. Paid with my normal AU CC.

No VPN was needed. What URL were you using?

ADC changed up the URL this time round, they either forgot or didn't test the geolocation redirection.
The last few drops, only VPN allowed me to get to splash by setting it to the respective countries, but after a while it will redirect me back to my own location, cannot get to cart page.

Didn't try this drop though, thought it would be the same.

That idiot Lavar really trying to set the market for a shoe theres no resell for? Lol dude is on another level of trolling. Its even above sneaker twitter lmfao

haven't been following this thread closely but anyone elses still at Step 2 on Adidas (Order confirmed, waiting to be packed)
I'm still on this as well; The second order from ADC already shipped (Size 6); Still waiting for my first order to ship (Size 10)

These shoes aren't worth 370 so why would you pay more? At best Yeezys are worth 220, some people like them enough to pay a little on top of that but everyone has a limit of what a shoe is worth to them. Just because you're naive enough to shell out a small fortune to wear a hyped brand doesn't mean there's logic to your madness. No one should be paying over 300 for these shoes but if you are all power to you, but there's no way you can look down on someone who won't pay 10 to 200 over retail.
Repped

I think eventually the cream will increase in value in line with the black cws. Like the ultraboost the chances of keeping these clean are minimal and people will be flippin them the minute they get that first stain on there.

Im already seeing 'customs' from people trying to clean them and just giving up and taking out the markers. ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom