ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn actually won my first raffle for barneys and i took major Ls for adidas and yeezysupply!

too much hits!!! 
nerd.gif

Wow, looks like I hit at Barney's. Fantastic news, considering FedEx lost my adc order (still hoping to get a refund). 

On a side note, I know that I accidentally entered the kids raffle in addition to the adult sizes; really hoping this W is for the adult!

I landed 9 pairs of creams
After the dust settles

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] bring on the greens!

kinda wanted to just cop and sell but tempted to get them in my girls size but I feel like she's not gonna want em. I also bought her **** yesterday so maybe I should stop being so nice without getting any :evil: in return :lol:

Last edited:
kinda wanted to just cop and sell but tempted to get them in my girls size but I feel like she's not gonna want em. I also bought her **** yesterday so maybe I should stop being so nice without getting any :evil: in return :lol:

How does that work!?
They call n you get to pick any size you want or what's left??

Not sure if it's common for most to take so much Ls for raffle.

I've never won a single online raffle ever since the Pirate Black 2016 which started the preference for raffle release.

Except regram nonsense, all the open registration raffles I've registered for every single one that I know of, but have never ever won a single time, although I always enter 1 real entry only.

But at least I manage to make my manual work pay off most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom