ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedex delivered my yeezys to someone else. Opened investigation, had to wait 48 hours to see if they can retrieve it. No luck. 

mad.gif
Same thing happened to me. Feels bad man. 

That's not true, I've had issues where the delivery service delivered to an address completely around the corner on a whole different street with all the labels being right, LOL.

They're able to pinpoint exactly where a package was dropped off and confirmed that it was completely wrong and went to retrieve the package.
The driver knows where he delivered it, it was even signed for. They closed my investigation and told me to contact adidas to get my money back. 

Swedish post service came in with the clutch today after waiting one and a half week for domestic shipping. Got my pair today. So so clean!

The driver knows where he delivered it, it was even signed for. They closed my investigation and told me to contact adidas to get my money back. 
Yeah, if the person who received the package doesn't give it back there's nothing that can be done.

Kim really out here gonna have all these Thots working out in their (presumably fake) Yeezys  
roll.gif

Everytime I check her Snap its her working out in Yeezys 
mean.gif

don't have facebook so can't join barneys raffels but everyone alwasys seems to eat off them

I should start a ghost facebook just for yeezy releases

don't have facebook so can't join barneys raffels but everyone alwasys seems to eat off them

I should start a ghost facebook just for yeezy releases

I activated my Facebook I haven't use in 5+ years, entered then deactivated it again. Won off it :lol:

Signed up with my sneaker Facebook for jerseys and shoes and didn't hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom