ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the stock numbers for previous releases looks like? Are the creams going to be the most produced boosts?

@sin91  Props my man, but you've gotta get those dark blue jeans the hell away from that white primeknit and white laces or you're going to regret it. Repped for rockin' your kicks!!

Still trying to figure out why I can't get past splash page on last 5 releases :smh: And YS was no better, on it when it dropped and still missed out. Even had the wife trying and both of us were sol. Had em in cart, bad gateway popped up and that was that. I'm liking the whites and peyotes though, hoping the stock numbers are what the rumors are saying.

Does anyone know what the stock numbers for previous releases looks like? Are the creams going to be the most produced boosts?

Numbers I've seen say over 100,000. Dude has been right on the last 3 or 4 drops so... let's hope so.

Would be funny if his orders were cancelled and he has to refund all those buyers 
laugh.gif

For those that cooked multiple pairs on ys did you use same billing (cc) and shipping info or did you switch it up?

I only managed to cop a size 5 on adc. Im an 8.5er. My hands are now itching to buy an 8.5 but worried it might be more expensive than a size 5 (ill use the funds from selling the size 5 when they arrive).

Shipped from YS.  Can't wait, on feet pics will be posted.  

All i wanted this year were these and a pair of Royals.  
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom