ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weird thing is I put the belugas and breds sole to sole and they look to be the same size and length...

If you're talking about insoles, they usually are the same for a certain range of sizes. Not sure if 10.5 and 11 are grouped together though.

Last edited:
I'm pleased to see so many of you receiving your pairs, good show and congratulations! For those wondering if Croatianstyle/Project Blitz is legit; I assure you he is. I have done MANY transactions with him, and have never been disappointed. He takes his business and reputation VERY seriously. You'd do well to conduct business with him.

3/3 received

nthat.gif

Resell lit 
pimp.gif

Not one to get "Salty" but man i really love those zebras....

actually makes me want to sell my DS pairs of yeezys and buy the Rolex i cant stop thinking about... 

gotta get outta these feels man 

ya the boost is def a lil diff on these
maybe they are trying to confuse the ppl producing the fakes now, since they got the V1 boost down pat, 

now they gotta figure out how to make them look like fakes when they are in fact real but coming from a fake factory...lol

haha gif/10. Yea from YS bit bummed that sizing is a little different from BF/Oreos. seems Breds and Zebs are more similar to belugas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom