ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you use Grailed, be willing to have your money tied up if you have to file a claim. Just take that into consideration.....

Could you care to elaborate? I know they use paypal so aren't you protected by them?
Ive sold over 50 items on there. All moderately hyped to not really hyped items. Never had issues when it comes to those. But lets say for a highly valued item (Ex. yeezy, hyped supreme, or expensive stuff in general) theres a huge risk of buyer charging back. And "grailed protection" is just the standard paypal process.

Ive sold over 50 items on there. All moderately hyped to not really hyped items. Never had issues when it comes to those. But lets say for a highly valued item (Ex. yeezy, hyped supreme, or expensive stuff in general) theres a huge risk of buyer charging back. And "grailed protection" is just the standard paypal process.
What exactly is this chargeback thing? I was about to buy a pair off fb and the dude wanted me to gift him the money because he was supposedly scared I'd file one when I thought the safest way was always through pp invoice to protect the buyer.

For those that have tried on the Zebras, can you confirm if you can go TTS?

I tried on the Breds and the prime knit is much more forgiving so hoping Zebras I can go TTS instead of 0.5 up.

Thanks

Btw is the easiest way to tell legit or real on the Zebras the yellow square on the heel that blends into the bottom of the sole?

I don't think any fakes have that yet?

Thanks

Btw is the easiest way to tell legit or real on the Zebras the yellow square on the heel that blends into the bottom of the sole?

I don't think any fakes have that yet?

Thanks
a UV light is the best way for now. Fakes will catch on soon enough though so buy soon if you're going to use that to LC. Lots of fakes have the yellow heel tab now. 

@Keytap15   
nthat.gif

a UV light is the best way for now. Fakes will catch on soon enough though so buy soon if you're going to use that to LC. Lots of fakes have the yellow heel tab now. 

They've already caught up...latest version have UV lighting too :smh:

I mentioned it last night but I can't believe how hard it is to tell apart fakes these days. Was really struggling to look for anything on the Oreos I got last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom