ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks practically identical to the Season 3 boots. Only thing different is the sole. Am I missing something

The mesh panels on the side are different, the sole and the color obviously. Not too too different but I like em a lot more. Got my Season 3 boots for 50% off on Black Friday so I aint complaining either way.

Yea I hope jj ain't that stupid
Well it is JJ .... on 125th 
roll.gif

I just imagine even if they do bands .... it'll be another situation where they run out of bands and go get another batch and then the numbering sequence wouldn't matter so chaos and madness/ madness and chaos....

Man honestly to me people are crazy. I love yeezys and all...but if you can get $1200 for a pair of shoes....literally just shoes....a sole...some laces...goes on your feet....I can't see keeping them. I don't even care if they were air mags...they are still shoes. I couldn't keep them if i got a pair and could flip for $1000 in profit. Thats groceries for 2 months. Thats an all inclusive getaway for me and my girl.

I understand the "wear your kicks" sentiment but when resale is so astronomical i fully support "sell for better things in life" too.

Man honestly to me people are crazy. I love yeezys and all...but if you can get $1200 for a pair of shoes....literally just shoes....a sole...some laces...goes on your feet....I can't see keeping them. I don't even care if they were air mags...they are still shoes. I couldn't keep them if i got a pair and could flip for $1000 in profit. Thats groceries for 2 months. Thats an all inclusive getaway for me and my girl.

I understand the "wear your kicks" sentiment but when resale is so astronomical i fully support "sell for better things in life" too.
A thousand dollars is nothing to some people, so they would rather keep it. Not everyone on this forum is selling to pay their bills. But if that's what it takes to feed your family then I support that too.

Last edited:
nobody on here is making that much where a $1000 is "nothing" to them. Please, they just put sneakers as a priority over more important things in life

Last edited:
Well it is JJ .... on 125th :rofl:

I just imagine even if they do bands .... it'll be another situation where they run out of bands and go get another batch and then the numbering sequence wouldn't matter so chaos and madness/ madness and chaos....
Yea it's gonna be a mess unless they do a raffle, I'd pick up them champagne 6s if they linger around

nobody on here is making that much where a $1000 is "nothing" to them. Please, they just put sneakers as a priority over more important things in life
Why do people buy a Lambo over a Honda? Extreme example but proves my point. And I do agree with the second part. But if you have the money to do both. Then do both.
Life>shoes but I'm a member of NT [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Totally agree with this.

Last edited:

You know everyone on NT I'm guessing? I think you'd be surprised, not everyone who has money flaunts it.

Last edited:
Went to Barneys to find about the tracking, tried showing them the emails, but I guess cuz I'm not light skin , I got the dub look.

We are all NT famb...aka we spend too much on shoes as is. So even coming from that stand point i can not see flipping these to cop literally 3-4 pairs of shoes i really want.
I know to each his own. But when people complain about "why all this reseller talk" there is very very good reason for it.

There really isn't another market place where you can buy a commodity and turn around make 500% profit margin in less then a week.

should i be worried that i still haven't got a ship email from YeezySupply?
Never able to cop from there before.

Last edited:
hey guys I got a warning from ebay about selling outside of ebay, not sure how they found out about it.

anyone know what I can do to avoid this in the future? they said if it happens again it could affect my ability to buy/sell on my account

a seller and I did have communications regarding selling through Paypal invoice, but it's not like I just straight up messaged them "hey can we do $200 through paypal invoice. email is ____@gmail.com"..

I did say "pp" and the seller did say the words "at hawtmale dot come", that's all I can really think of that could have made ebay alert. is ebay seriously searching through messages that good that they could tell what we were doing?

also what words/methods can I use in the future to avoid getting caught?

Last edited:
hey guys I got a warning from ebay about selling outside of ebay, not sure how they found out about it.

anyone know what I can do to avoid this in the future? they said if it happens again it could affect my ability to buy/sell on my account

a seller and I did have communications regarding selling through Paypal invoice, but it's not like I just straight up messaged them "hey can we do $200 through paypal invoice. email is ____@gmail.com"..

I did say "pp" and the seller did say the words "at hawtmale dot come", that's all I can really think of that could have made ebay alert. is ebay seriously searching through messages that good that they could tell what we were doing?
I usually ask for their number if they offer to go straight through PP.

Yes they will know through your messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom