ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry bro it's your 1st Warning 

I've gotten like 10 of them and even had a person from Ebay call my phone asking me

Ebay goes thur your messages and reads them is how they know.

But I Told the dude

"people message me all day about pp invoices and buying outside ebay,   BUT I WOULD NEVER DO THAT SIR".

Since the only way for them to prove you did is by telling on yourself.

@ballsnark
View media item 2353380

Did you try this method yet? You should be able to get a more accurate status, make sure you enter "Track By Reference" and the "Shipment Date". This gave my buddies success

Good luck buddy, I hope this works out for ya. Let me know

I did try this a couple of days ago and again just now but get this message: ">>>UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Verify your information and try again."
I'm supposed to put the order number in the "Shipment Reference" box, right?

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Who is David?

Do you think anyone has on hand in North America the revised fakes?

I am meeting up today. Dude has ADC receipt and everything and I'm going to make him show me the shipping confirmation from his phone. So that should make it easier.

But you never know, with so many fakes on the market.

Second time paying resell in my life.
oh yeah fakes is out here boy.  fakes are stateside already.

David and PK are fake sellers

I think if you cop and wear yeezys you should head over to repsneakers and read up so you can know about the good *** fakes and not get got
this what I do everytime I want to pay resell 

anyone have tips for sizing on the chocolates? never worn a pair of 750s and i just sold one of my grails in order to finance this purchase. with that being said, i need to make sure I buy the right size 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Don't worry bro it's your 1st Warning 

I've gotten like 10 of them and even had a person from Ebay call my phone asking me

Ebay goes thur your messages and reads them is how they know.

But I Told the dude

"people message me all day about pp invoices and buying outside ebay,   BUT I WOULD NEVER DO THAT SIR".

Since the only way for them to prove you did is by telling on yourself.
I guess they could not prove you actually went through with it. but if they have messages from you saying "can you do 200 pp?" and then the person responding with "yeah email me at john at hawt male com", that's pretty telling, no?

couldn't ebay get you just for ATTEMPTING to do it?

any have tips for sizing on the chocolates? never worn a pair of 750s and i just sold one of my grails in order to finance this purchase. with that being said, i need to make sure I buy the right size 
roll.gif
Chocolate 750's are the most comfortable 750 IMO.  Softer and don't feel like ankle bracelets like the TB's 
laugh.gif

I go TTS on my 750's and haven't had an issue.  Some people say .5 size down, but I stay TTS.

@ballsnark Yes, I think its important that you put in the reference number. Try entering every single confirmation number that the website gave you, When you bought the shoe did you take a screenshot of the picture?

These information are crucial: on UPS "Track By Reference"

- Reference Number

- Enter the sent date as between the drop daty and today,

- enter the zip code

This sounds weird, ADC still doesn't send receipts anymore.  Unless by that it's a printout of his confirmation?
I meant to say, I asked him for a copy of the ADC printout with his personal information blacked out except his name.

It's good to have if I need to sell down the road.

Last edited:

anyone have tips for sizing on the chocolates? never worn a pair of 750s and i just sold one of my grails in order to finance this purchase. with that being said, i need to make sure I buy the right size 
roll.gif

What you sell 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
@fishfilet yes Ebay has access to your messages because of scammers out there and abusive buyers.

What I did was advertised on ebay and had interested sellers message me their number, from there we were able to cancel the order on ebay and did the transaction strictly on pp.

I hope this helps

Theres already a line/group of people in front of that Jimmy Jazz 
laugh.gif
. It's gonna get real dangerous out there. Even if they live raffle, I'd be weary of walking out that store with kicks that a mob of people outside would want to rob you for. 
I would call an Uber and only walk out when it's outside the store.

I guess they could not prove you actually went through with it. but if they have messages from you saying "can you do 200 pp?" and then the person responding with "yeah email me at john at hawt male com", that's pretty telling, no?

couldn't ebay get you just for ATTEMPTING to do it?
Nah, it's not enough

Remember, ebay doesn't want to lose you as a seller cause that's money lost for them!  They make money off the SELLER's thur Fee's not buyers

We are all NT famb...aka we spend too much on shoes as is. So even coming from that stand point i can not see flipping these to cop literally 3-4 pairs of shoes i really want.
I know to each his own. But when people complain about "why all this reseller talk" there is very very good reason for it.

There really isn't another market place where you can buy a commodity and turn around make 500% profit margin in less then a week.
right, this place has turned into money talk though, no longer Nike or shoe talk

its all about squeezing the last penny out of everyone

greed runs rampant throughout this website

and there sure is a marketplace where a commodity returns big margins, they just arent legal.

But hey, at least there are no chargebacks or returns in that marketplace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom