ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah, it's not enough

Remember, ebay doesn't want to lose you as a seller cause that's money lost for them!  They make money off the SELLER's thur Fee's not buyers
Yeah, I've gotten at least 4-5 warnings in the last year and they never do anything about it. Just makes you more careful about what you say and how you say it. Lately I've been doing "we're not allowed to sell auction items outside of ebay, text me at ________ and we can figure something out". They can't say much to that, then jack up your price to something nobody would pay so you don't have to cancel the auctions (makes it look fishy when most of your auctions are ended early due to errors or item no longer available).

Nah, it's not enough

Remember, ebay doesn't want to lose you as a seller cause that's money lost for them!  They make money off the SELLER's thur Fee's not buyers
good point, I am usually the buyer in the paypal situation though. either way sounds like it's nothing to really worry about. thanks

yeah, that will stop them
What else you gonna do? Better than those idiots walking to the subway station in New York.

If you're gonna get jumped, you're gonna get jumped. Better do what you have in your control. 

For me, I would rock a backpack, put my **** in there. And put some dummy shoebox in the bag I am walking out of.

Bait and switch. Call an uber. 

If you still get jumped, not much you can do.

Ebay Tip  - Can't type your email or Number in a message for they block it everytime - and your sick of typing "Tom at GeeMa at dot whatever dot com" to trick ebay message going thur but possibly confuse the buyer at the same time.

Type your email or number on the screen and SCREEN SHOT it to a jpg

message buyer and send pic of so called block info

works every time
wink.gif

Last edited:
and there sure is a marketplace where a commodity returns big margins, they just arent legal.
Not necessarily.

It's perfectly legal to invest in those commodities that aren't quite legal on the stock market for some big returns.

In the US, it's becoming a bit challenged recently from Trump's comments.

In Canada, everyone is making a killing. 500% to 1200% gains depending on how early you got in last year.

Ebay Tip  - Can't type your email or Number in a message for they block it everytime - and your sick of typing "Tom at GeeMa ail dot whatever dot com" to trick ebay message going thur but possibly confuse the buyer at the same time.

works every time
wink.gif

don't know why i never thought of this. thanks for the pro tip, repped

Ebay Tip  - Can't type your email or Number in a message for they block it everytime - and your sick of typing "Tom at GeeMa ail dot whatever dot com" to trick ebay message going thur but possibly confuse the buyer at the same time.

works every time
wink.gif

I've had people do that too, they never block my number though so I just have em text me. Good info

If you still get jumped, not much you can do.
its new york

of course, you and everyone else is going to get jumped.

uber or no uber its ruthless out there.

unless the police are there and even then some new yorkers DGAF.  police or not, they will rob you

then you get into guns and blah, blah.

getting a shoe turns into murder, or attempted murder ETC.

Ebay Tip  - Can't type your email or Number in a message for they block it everytime - and your sick of typing "Tom at GeeMa at dot whatever dot com" to trick ebay message going thur but possibly confuse the buyer at the same time.

works every time
wink.gif

I always put it in between words like this 

" hey man interested in those joint 

Will you be able to send me more pics right12015678922hereplease

its new york

unless the police are there and even then some new yorkers DGAF.  police or not, they will rob you

Sweet harlem tho 

lol dudes shook in here
Btw jj gave out wristbands, got a high number :smh:
Should've just stayed last night when I seen nobody there

I highly doubt anybody will get got at that opening, too much publicity and will probably have a bunch of cops there

its new york

yall talking like this the 90s , these dudes not going to do anything in front of the store. Unless they like really really really dumb. Harlem is full of cops especially 125th.   and thier probably cameras every where.  now if someone follows you thats another story

Harlem is a jungle I've heard. My city (Detroit) had a 350v2 BELUGA release FCFS at a mom/pop store known in Michigan...but on the EASTSIDE of Detroit. Riskiest releases I've seen in years...nobody got hurt though. Folks started a line at 8PM the night before. 1 security guard the whole release. NYC is the Mecca of Sneakers so the hype comes with the territory on releases. Nothing new.

Last edited:
yall talking like this the 90s , these dudes not going to do anything in front of the store. Unless they like really really really dumb. Harlem is full of cops especially 125th.   and thier probably cameras every where.  now if someone follows you thats another story
Word

laugh.gif
People getting jumped picking up their kicks

Let's see what these folks look like before we throw all NYC under the bus

Little kids asking to be robbed[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom