ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Canadians in this thread, apparently people are getting charged for duties and taxes (~$160) by UPS ONTOP of the taxes that we already paid on YS. 

So YS probably didn't tell UPS that we already paid taxes on them...

They didn't at all. I got a copy of the commercial invoice for my order. They valued the shoes at $200 USD and that's it, nothing else, not even a mention of taxes paid.

All these backordered Adidas.com pairs, holy ****.

Backordering Yeezys is definitely something new LMFAO

okay seems like more niketalk members got pairs in. how is sizing on them? ive been hearing the knit isnt as tight and you can go tts compared to other v2s? 

i keep asking just because i might trade ds v1s for a pair or i might just end up selling them and buying 1 idk lol

you guys think for my DS turtle doves i can get zebras + belugas  or zebras + bredv2 or even zebras + highsnobiety ultra boosts ( this one im reaching lol) since prices went down? 
You likely won't get 2 pairs of yeezys if Zebras is involved in 1 of those 2 pairs. 

You likely won't get 2 pairs of yeezys if Zebras is involved in 1 of those 2 pairs. 
yeah had a feeling but prices have fallen im just going off of stock x at the moment of course. had a feeling it would prob be zebras + cash hm 

My pair just landed in Florida from California, getting them tomorrow [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Also those who are having their's back ordered, dude on Reddit said he called Adidas and said they told him that there are pairs on the way to the warehouse and they will be shipped afterwords, seems odd to me that they had so little pairs and yet they still don't have so many in the warehouse, but just posting to let you know that there is still some hope maybe

Some of you guys on here are ridiculous. People talk about reselling on less hyped shoes and making $100 or something and it's oh time to crucify this dude for talking about reselling and making 50% profit on some shoes. Even though $100 could easily be gas and groceries for a week. But yet all of a sudden man you're an idiot for not reselling and making $1000+! You know what that could pay for?! ***** with that double standard bs. If you're salty you didn't get a pair then just stop commenting about it and let people do whatever the hell they wanna do with their shoes. Bc at the end of the day, they're not yours and it def ain't your decision to make on what they do with it, wear or sell. You wanna talk about having priorities all messed up, when you're trying to exercise your double standard priorities on other people when it's convenient for you to be on one side of the line or the other.
I feel if $1000 is too much for you to let pass you by because......"Do you know what that will pay for?!" then you shouldn't be collecting ANYTHING. Cause if you stop collecting (things which at minimum cost $100 a pop) you would have already paid for the damn thing you're thing about. People need to live within their means. I assert that you have no business collecting shoes if you are "in need" of one thousand dollars. 

I feel if $1000 is too much for you to let pass you by because......"Do you know what that will pay for?!" then you shouldn't be collecting ANYTHING. Cause if you stop collecting (things which at minimum cost $100 a pop) you would have already paid for the damn thing you're thing about. People need to live within their means. I assert that you have no business collecting shoes if you are "in need" of one thousand dollars. 

Exactly. 5 pairs of UBs/Yeezys or almost any shoe nowadays just about puts you at $1k. But yet you got these same folks talking about profits and what you could do with them copping each and every pair of slightly hyped shoes that comes out. You know what you could do with the money you don't use on getting every single pair and just getting ones you truly love?! A lot more than paying for a couple bills when you think about a years time frame. Just hypocritical if you ask me.

If you want to make money. Make money.

I have been tempted to sell for that 2700 on stock x. But I really wanted these and blessed enough to have a decent career along with my wife who has a great career as well.

Do what you want folks. Never let NT make decisions for you.

Never.

Agreed but I don't think that's the point he was trying to make. The point that he was trying to make was that it's their shoe so stop guilting people into selling or not selling or wearing or not wearing because it's not any of your business with what they do with a shoe they bought fairly

Exactly. 5 pairs of UBs/Yeezys or almost any shoe nowadays just about puts you at $1k. But yet you got these same folks talking about profits and what you could do with them copping each and every pair of slightly hyped shoes that comes out. You know what you could do with the money you don't use on getting every single pair and just getting ones you truly love?! A lot more than paying for a couple bills when you think about a years time frame. Just hypocritical if you ask me.
Real talk.

Agreed but I don't think that's the point he was trying to make. The point that he was trying to make was that it's their shoe so stop guilting people into selling or not selling or wearing or not wearing because it's not any of your business with what they do with a shoe they bought fairly
True as well. That indeed is up to the individual. But as a public service announcement, I just want people to reflect on what I wrote and ask yourself does this describe "you". If so.......take a break from collecting for a while and get your finances in order. The forum will be here when you return.

okay seems like more niketalk members got pairs in. how is sizing on them? ive been hearing the knit isnt as tight and you can go tts compared to other v2s? 

i keep asking just because i might trade ds v1s for a pair or i might just end up selling them and buying 1 idk lol

you guys think for my DS turtle doves i can get zebras + belugas  or zebras + bredv2 or even zebras + highsnobiety ultra boosts ( this one im reaching lol) since prices went down? 

Have PB v1s and went TTS wish I had went .5 down with them.....went TTS on all of my v2s (don't have zebras) and they fit perfect. I'm an 8.5 in UBs, v2s and rock 8 in PK NMDs for reference.

Another point to make is that if everyone wore their shoes that they bought as soon as they picked them up, if you missed out on the drop due to whatever reason then you would kind of be out luck. Imagine a world without resellers where the only way you would be able to cop a shoe is if you were at the right place at the right time

Obviously not a strong arguement as it paints an extreme and doesn't take into account people who buy to wear and then end up reselling versus people who just buy any size to resell, but something I thought was neat to think about

Last edited:
I was just at Repsnkears after hearing about them here. Holy, that page is Ebola. Can't believe there's people out there willing to cop reps. To sell or to rock, that's what's ****** up with sneaker culture. 

No, I get your meaning. Like it or not the "shoe market" would be non existent without resellers.

People be to worried about that e-validation, do whatever you want to do god dammit, grow some character and don't let anyone bother you

No, I get your meaning. Like it or not the "shoe market" would be non existent without resellers.
Yeah, how about imagine how good this thread would be without you preaching all over the place Malcolm Farrakhan! 
laugh.gif

I heard of this "backorder" issue.. What exactly is it? stock that were accounted for but never arrived to SC? or Hopes of getting more stock? lol

Spoke to a rep and they said "it's 50/50" said it could take up to 2 weeks for back orders to be fulfilled. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Yeah, how about imagine how good this thread would be without you preaching all over the place Malcolm Farrakhan! :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Aren't you over due for your appointment at Flight Club to over pay for some ancient Nike SB's or something!?![emoji]128540[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom