ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to see any undercutting for my size 
roll.gif
 staying at a steady 1700

Try this method; it worked for some people on my sneaker group and they saved money/didn't have to pay any duties on breds/zebras:
Yeah I've heard about this.  I'll see how much it is.  Would I have to complete all this before they end up actually trying to deliver it?

Yeah I've heard about this.  I'll see how much it is.  Would I have to complete all this before they end up actually trying to deliver it?

you have about a month to do so until the package is sent back to the shipper.

If the UPS guy shows up at your door, tell him you want to self declare it yourself. Think you can go to any UPS store and ask for the documents to self declare it too. Just have the tracking number / ID on you

you have about a month to do so until the package is sent back to the shipper.

If the UPS guy shows up at your door, tell him you want to self declare it yourself. Think you can go to any UPS store and ask for the documents to self declare it too. Just have the tracking number / ID on you
Problem is that I usually need to clear up the duties before since I'm never home when they deliver it.  I'ma call UPS and see wassup.  

with the same yeezys that was cancelled. Has happened to a few people in here but has never happened to me on any of my cancelled orders.
This or a %20 off promo code that you cant use on anything worth copping 
laugh.gif

Happened to me on a 750 drop

Luckily for me, ADC has only cancelled one of my yeezys out of all the yeezys I ever ordered from them. Thats why I didn't complain too much when they didn't replace my OT's. But the heartbreak still hits when I think about losing yeezys at retail 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom