ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
need opinions

DS US10 moonrocks + how much cash for DS US10.5 zebras 

DS US10 oxford tan + how much cash for DS US10.5 zebras 

how much would i really have to add? i mean on that stupid GOAT app oxford tans in a 10 are worth more than zebras atm lol and moonrocks are very close so i have no idea

Thinking of a 750 v2 drop, what would be some good colorways? I feel like they've exhausted most of the good colorways with that style.

need opinions

DS US10 moonrocks + how much cash for DS US10.5 zebras 
DS US10 oxford tan + how much cash for DS US10.5 zebras 

how much would i really have to add? i mean on that stupid GOAT app oxford tans in a 10 are worth more than zebras atm lol and moonrocks are very close so i have no idea
personally I wouldn't add anything but that's just because I think the V1 should be worth more since they are the originals and IMO the MR's are almost the best colorway. The OT's maybe a few hundred if you really want zebras but even then its really up to you how much you want em.

Have there ever been such good replicas for a shoe so expensive? 

Yes sir. Every Yeezy release in the history of Yeezys has been replicated almost exact. It does nothing to influence the market price. There will always be those collectors that pay the top dollar for only 100% Authentic shoes. My mind would never let me pay significantly less for a shoe only I know is fake. Plus there is always a sign that's it's a fake.

Slang doing the drawing for size 11 zebras in 6 hours :nerd:

Enter up!

yo.slng.co/d_dabadestalbo_69_8ZbZ

Thanks for the link but they want way too much info...pass for me good luck to ya'll.

Thanks G

Sites legit from what I've seen and yes I was worried to enter info so I better win [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

laugh.gif
 Mike K Will thought homie was gonna give him the pair when he said "Wanna take a closer look?"

Bawwwahhh

Watched part of the video, but how is it that nobody working there was a able to get a pair of their own?

Yeah, go try them on at FC, and then just order online lol. Don't forget that you can also offer on Goat/StockX.

Has any of you as a result of people trying out pairs at fc ever received back a pair that didn't sell that was noticeably undsed?

Dumbest thing i've read in a while
When the fakes are near 1:1 with the real ones, you don't think more people will be inclined to buy the fakes rather than dish out $1500? And do you really think people won't be hesitant to pay huge resale prices knowing some fakes will be considered legit?

Someone who would consider spending 1500 on shoes doesnt wear fakes. Someone who wears fakes would never spend 1500 on shoes. Its 2 totally different demographics.

Because yours are on feet but the tag is still on :D  

90% of on foot pics i'm seeing nowadays on forums and twitter/IG are still factory laced and with the tag. Pathetic really. Don't really see the point. Also makes me want to never pay resell, knowing everyone's sweaty feet have been in the alleged DS shoes. Called some guy out over it yesterday on twitter and he replied "i just like wearing them with the factory laces & i'll cut the tag off on my anniversary". Most bizarre set of lies i've seen in ages.

Personally, i can't even get my damn foot in a new shoe without undoing the factory lace and loosening it all up.

Last edited:

Still look dreadful to me tbh. Id never rock such a boring & impractical colorway, this'll be the first ones i try & buy just to sell. I don't buy the 120,000 pairs rumour, it'll be the usual pitiful amount if pairs & resell will be high once again especially in the rarer sizes. Whoever buys my pair will be actually get DS unworn yeezys, too. & not ones that me & everyone i know has had our feet in 10 times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom