ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to sell a pair of size 10 zebras - is StockX the way to go? Seems like the transaction fee is high but I don't know of any better options.

Looking to sell a pair of size 10 zebras - is StockX the way to go? Seems like the transaction fee is high but I don't know of any better options.

Stockx/Goat are the answers you'll get in here. Your local consignment shop if you have one. I'm in NYC and we have a bunch; FCNY and Stadium Goods are the most popular. If I was going to sell it would be the first 2 mentioned. I rarely do it, but I met with a fellow NT'er who hit me up and had a good rep. Hooked him up with a fire sale price on my OG NMD's that were too big.

Stockx/Goat are the answers you'll get in here. Your local consignment shop if you have one. I'm in NYC and we have a bunch; FCNY and Stadium Goods are the most popular. If I was going to sell it would be the first 2 mentioned. I rarely do it, but I met with a fellow NT'er who hit me up and had a good rep. Hooked him up with a fire sale price on my OG NMD's that were too big.
I am in NYC - is StockX still better than FC?

Dope fit. But I gotta ask, do you walk around doing normal everyday things like dressed like that? Or is it just for photo shoots?

Yeah? Is this suppose to suggest its a non-typical fit or something "different"? Youre def not from NY then buddy. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeezy Bred + $100 a fair trade for Pantone Jordan XI and Legend blue Jordan XI? Thoughts ?

Yeezys for Jordans is generally frowned upon in this thread. This thread is composed of:

Yeezy resellers- so they don't care, too busy trying to cop more yeezys
Yeezy cop to rock- so they don't care, too busy trying to cop more yeezys
Yeezy collectors-so they don't care, too busy trying to cop more yeezys
Yeezy thread lurkers-so they don't care about Jordans to begin with. They're too busy trying to cop their FIRST pair of yeezys

Lol j/k haven't messed with Jordans in a while.

I am in NYC - is StockX still better than FC?

Stockx will yield you more, if you are a first time seller, they get 9.5% of sale price.That goes down the more you sell. Only set back is time; shipping etc. maybe check to see if you even qualify first. FCNY will take 20% of final sale.

As an owner of TB 750's, I would say that i would've been fine going with an 8.5 instead of the 9 that I have.  

However everyone's foot is different.  My Chocolate 750's run a bit more TTS than the TB 750's.  
Just an fyi, the Triple Black 750s didn't come in half sizes.
Yeezys for Jordans is generally frowned upon in this thread. This thread is composed of:

Yeezy resellers- so they don't care, too busy trying to cop more yeezys
Yeezy cop to rock- so they don't care, too busy trying to cop more yeezys
Yeezy collectors-so they don't care, too busy trying to cop more yeezys
Yeezy thread lurkers-so they don't care about Jordans to begin with. They're too busy trying to cop their FIRST pair of yeezys

Lol j/k haven't messed with Jordans in a while.
What about hyped 1s? 

This. Even though fees are double you still make more with FC than GOAT or Stockx

Depends on what you set your price at and if you're patient. There is no obligation to sell low- that's for the quick flip rookies.

Last edited:

Lowball in terms of what?

Looks like folks are trying to get double and triple what they paid for Yeezy's.  
As in trying to get for the lowest price sold (which isn't typically reflective of the going rate for anything). Same with hagglers on ebay who intentionally go low with their offers thinking you're obligated to negotiate and meet them in the middle (some people watch too much pawn stars).

Flight Club is the way to go for me for yeezys or any high end sneakers. They are able to sell these at the very high price end of the spectrum, so even if they take 20%, I still get the same, if not, more than the current resale market price. Example? Got a return of 640, while everyone else was fishing for 500-560 (which depends on the current market of course).

Lowball in terms of what?

Looks like folks are trying to get double and triple what they paid for Yeezy's.  
The sellers are lowballing themselves 
roll.gif

These dude cant go 10 mins without undercutting each other on GOAT/stockx

If I set a price on StockX that isn't the lowest listed price for that size, realistically how long am I looking at for the shoes to sell? There would be 2-3 pears lower priced.

The thing is you won't know when there are more people listing their shoes later on. For example, you list your Bred V2's for $800 and you just matched the lowest seller. He lowers it to $750 and a few other sellers follow suit. You think theres 3 sellers ahead of you. But then a few more sellers begin to list their shoes below your asking price as well. Who knows how long your pair will actually sit. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom