ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A huge shoutout to jkallday jkallday for the great deal on the PB's and TD's for my son [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
21k9nko.jpg

And also @theLtrain for the assist on the Core Black V2's for my son[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
11icm0y.jpg

Son is gonna be lit more than I ever would be :lol:

uhhh.. i'm 100% sure that UPS doesn't automate scans.
Straight bs. The only thing close to this would be an arrival scan. When they scan the truck/feeder your package is on once it arrives at the center. UPS can see more scans than we can but once it's out for delivery your package was scanned to that delivery truck.

A huge shoutout to jkallday jkallday for the great deal on the PB's and TD's for my son [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
21k9nko.jpg

And also @theLtrain for the assist on the Core Black V2's for my son[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
11icm0y.jpg

Son is gonna be lit more than I ever would be :lol:
Lmao. When you think about it, him growing up rocking Yeezy's would be like you growing up rocking Jordan's. Times have changed....

Finally got my Zebras in. And oh damn are they exponentially better in person than in pics. These are definitely being put in rotation once summer shows face

Finally got my Zebras in. And oh damn are they exponentially better in person than in pics. These are definitely being put in rotation once summer shows face

Same feeling here!!! Breds and Zebs were the only two I really wanted. Gonna try for Creams too though.

A huge shoutout to @JKALLDAY for the great deal on the PB's and TD's for my son [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
21k9nko.jpg

11icm0y.jpg

Son is gonna be lit more than I ever would be
laugh.gif
they look fresh and your kid is gonna break necks! 
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:

they look fresh and your kid is gonna break necks! 
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

I wore Breds for my 3 y/o when we lined up for the Zebra raffle here in Aus. Should've seen this look on one guy's face when he saw them, was hilarious. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom