Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go, my friend:
(actual product)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Thanks man.  

Legit check on this Emmy award, anyone?  Chickenwop said it was a "sample" so I'm ready to pull the trigger. 

I JUST finally tried on a Yeezy yesterday, a PB v1. I'm a TTS US9.5 and they were a US 8. They fit totally fine to my surprise, snug with just a bit of stretch in the pk. An 8.5 might have been better, but still that's more than the recommended .5 down. I hear Beluga is TTS but every other v2 is more narrow. Would I still try for my 9.5 or go to 10 just for safety?

are you sure your TTS is a 9.5? I've never heard of anyone being able to fit into a v1 yeezy that's 1.5 sizes smaller lol! Usually people go TTS or. 5 size down for v1s...

i would go with a 10 if i were you

I'm a TTS 9 and wear 9.5 in v2s

Gonna have to get up wake to hit that FNL raffle since they "ran out" of tickets after an hour last time

are you sure your TTS is a 9.5? I've never heard of anyone being able to fit into a v1 yeezy that's 1.5 sizes smaller lol! Usually people go TTS or. 5 size down for v1s...

i would go with a 10 if i were you

I'm a TTS 9 and wear 9.5 in v2s

When he means fit totally fine he pretty much means it fits but very uncomfortable because I could squeeze my feet into a V1 1.5 size smaller but it just looks ridiculous. Most likely equivalent to a whole size down from TTS, you can squeeze in it but it's not how it's supposed to fit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom