ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen an older Asian dude rocking the all white yeezy on Madison Ave. Not sure of the authenticity but I can see that primeknit will be hard to keep clean. Dude had multiple dirt patches on them

Been wearing all white UBs for like 2yrs... Cleaned them a few times...Looks fine to me.

As long as you stay out of rain/snow and don't walk around in grass n mud u be fine.

Just seen an older Asian dude rocking the all white yeezy on Madison Ave. Not sure of the authenticity but I can see that primeknit will be hard to keep clean. Dude had multiple dirt patches on them

That's hilarious. Been planning to oop my old man a pair of the triple white in time for summer wear. Funny.

View media item 2412237

Last edited:
Lol i've lost faith in solestrike ever since I paid for a slot and they started tweeting out "my bad, overslept" or even "go manual"

Lol i've lost faith in solestrike ever since I paid for a slot and they started tweeting out "my bad, overslept" or even "go manual"

But that's the game bro. I'm not promoting them or anything but websites change over time . I guarantee next yeezy splash will be different than zebras .

Been MIA, but here to cook and eat popcorn and watch the posts come in.  
roll.gif

glasses.gif

But that's the game bro. I'm not promoting them or anything but websites change over time . I guarantee next yeezy splash will be different than zebras .

I understand that stuff happens, but stuff shouldnt happen when youre paying $300 for a slot, homeboy should have a working alarm atleast.

Man it sucks living in the North Bay Area.  Where them Shiekh codes at for San Jose, not finna drive 2 hours for some shiekh raffle codes ugh. :frown:

2hrs for retail yeezy is worth it imo. don't worry more codes will pop-up within the next couple of days

Man it sucks living in the North Bay Area.  Where them Shiekh codes at for San Jose, not finna drive 2 hours for some shiekh raffle codes ugh. :frown:

Everybody copy's those lists from every where

dude was just trying to help out :smh:
Nah, I go old school and search each site individually. No webgains or affiliates :wink:

But, the more help that gets posted the more beneficial it is for everyone to know where to try and cop at :smokin

Last edited:

Everybody copy's those lists from every where

dude was just trying to help out 
mean.gif
Nah, I go old school and search each site individually. No webgains or affiliates
wink.gif

But, the more help that gets posted the more beneficial it is for everyone to know where to try and cop at
smokin.gif
There's a few people that do it that way.. they be having sites i never even heard of lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom