ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to everyone helping out the community and posting FTL, FTA, Champs codes.

Now just need those SoCal Shiekh codes...
nerd.gif
2233F14248 - Lakewood Mall

2B8E3A4ACD - Southbay Galleria

937C3153DA - Glendale Galleria

A505287CE8 - Cerritos Mall

I got some attitude getting the code this morning, they made me try the trash *** beacon like 5 times, then told me the wrong code and said it should work, that's it. I had to ask for a manager and all of a sudden they got a reloaded code :lol:

I got some attitude getting the code this morning, they made me try the trash *** beacon like 5 times, then told me the wrong code and said it should work, that's it. I had to ask for a manager and all of a sudden they got a reloaded code
laugh.gif
yeah the stores tend to act as if you asked them how much is in the cash register....when you only asking for a code that may or may not help. hopefully the 'hassle' of giving out codes will prompt footstore corp to go to wi-fi instead of bluetooth for the beacon. 

Last edited:
Any MICHIGAN dudes know if and when POGO bham will do a raffle for these? Nothing on IG and called em a few times with no answer

Last edited:

yeah the stores tend to act as if you asked them how much is in the cash register....when you only asking for a code that may or may not help. 
i mean its like going to a store, getting a raffle ticket, then asking if you can get more tickets for your friends too who dont want to go

not sure if this was posted.....

https://blog.finishline.com/2017/04/21/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-cream-white-store-raffle/

and for the literate challenged folks ....

GRAB A TICKET

On Tuesday  4/25  select stores will be passing out a limited number of tickets  for a chance to purchase the shoes on  4/29. To obtain a ticket, you must show a valid photo ID. Each participant will be limited to one ticket, while they last. On your ticket you must include: your full name, shoe size, and telephone number.

Last edited:
i wonder will the sheikh parks mall show up in here. if not ill post it when i go to the location
I wonder what Villa is going to do. It seems nobody wins their yeezy raffles.

people caught on to their meet me here schemes :lol: then that ipad instore raffle is a joke!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom