ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But now I'm even reconsidering that, because in my last experience, one of the cashiers accidentally sold off my reserved app Royal 1s to a woman who reserved 3 and ended up with 4 because of all the confusion. Luckily they made up for it by selling me one of the employee reserved pairs lol but still. :smokin

Hold up. They let someone cook who hit on multiples at the same store? With different phones? But the same person?

"how much asians put into the sneaker/resell game" What??? are you serious? wtf hahaha.

Greed/money has no race, every race resells lol

Yes, what do you understand? You're trying to make it an issue when there isn't one.
Having THAT many people go to raffle after raffles for shoes is putting in a lot of work.

Actually, you made it a race issue upfront and don't even realize what you wrote can be offensive as well as unnecessary.

BTW I finally able to use a android emulator and found a fast clicker. I can click up 350 secs without crashing. Not certain if it will still guarantee tho.

Hold up. They let someone cook who hit on multiples at the same store? With different phones? But the same person?

SAME. EXACT. PERSON.
SAME. EXACT. STORE.
I know man, shocked me too. :smh: And what sucks is how the cashier tried his best to accommodate those who ordered multiples first, so he had employees scattering around in the back trying to find their 2+ pairs and made us 1 pair folks wait behind them. They could have at least made those multiple winners wait with 1 pair until all the winners received a pair, then issued them the leftovers. I hate what the culture has become, but what can you really do...

N00b question. Can you go to any FTL or FTA and or you have to go to the stores that will have the yeezys to check in at the store?
You have to go to the a store listed on the app after that you do a check in at any one of them you can switch to any store you want after before deadline

if your name is on the list they cant deny you, unless they already sold your pair
laugh.gif

I see this way too often, especially during pick up
mean.gif
not exclusive to Asians tho lol. And what kills me is the fact that the family members are almost always completely confused, which holds up the process for the real heads; the hypebeasts will be translating to their non-english-speaking fam at the checkout desk, or running back-and-forth from the back of the line to front to clarify what size/shoe was won...just...
eyes.gif

Which is why I take my chances online unless I luck up via the reservation system. But now I'm even reconsidering that, because in my last experience, one of the cashiers accidentally sold off my reserved app Royal 1s to a woman who reserved 3 and ended up with 4 because of all the confusion. Luckily they made up for it by selling me one of the employee reserved pairs lol but still.
smokin.gif
Yup, us being in NY, we see the families out all too often and yup there is no specific one race group that does it. Also same incident happened to me with the Royal 1's too. They oversold my reserved pair. Kind of craps on the purpose of a reservation system. 
This.

Exactly why the 'asian' comment is insensitive.

All walks of life do it

Wont see my moms out there though 
laugh.gif

First time entering FNL raffles. I was able to get three tickets, but Montebello had the longest line. They ran out of tickets in an hour.

I've hit the last 3 yzy v2 release on FNL. I usually go a little after the crowd dies down and chat up with the female workers. This one girl even remembers me every time I go. Not going to lie, I think she wants it. Told her I don't use social media.  
nthat.gif
don't sell yourself short....she wants your kicks collection. 

Just did my rounds at the footstores. Champs and footaction guarded those codes with their life when they entered them in my phone, sorry fam.

Qcm ran out of tickets at 12:20 . Wierd because Ive been there at 2 pm and got a ticket . I guess they backdoor"d more of the creams then the breds

Last edited:
I have a theory that most of these leaked codes are from employees.  Last time i tried to get check-in codes they took my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom