ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we 1st see these on feet with French Montana wearing them somewhere in the desert w/ Kanye or something ??????

w/ previous pacsun raffles do they close it at a certain time or is it still worth running over to GSP or RF after work? thanks

FNL did send all stock to locations though and none being online helps explain the number of pairs per location

aw yeeea...made a purchase at FTL on Monday and app just updated to platinum. 10 min on two accounts, 7 min on four accounts, and 6 min on two. let's gooo 
smokin.gif

Folks throwing out big numbers! 100 pairs here...100 pairs there! Whaaat?!

We all eatin! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Thanks to all in this thread. Somehow got all my accounts to platinum vip and updated in app. thank god

aw yeeea...made a purchase at FTL on Monday and app just updated to platinum. 10 min on two accounts, 7 min on four accounts, and 6 min on two. let's gooo :smokin

Nice! Made online order on monday...nothing updated yet ::

Does anyone know if i lock into a vip reservation now, will i be able to upgrade it to platinum later before drawings?

Nice! Made online order on monday...nothing updated yet ::

Does anyone know if i lock into a vip reservation now, will i be able to upgrade it to platinum later before drawings?
Wait until its reflected both at the top and bottom. Should be tmw morning hopefully? 

We needed these so called numbers on other pairs... 

they flooding the block with these white tic tacs 

Last edited:
Been away all day. Tried Confirmed for the first time today. I got the countdown and then "are you ready" for like 10 seconds and then bam not available. I never even got the button. Swift L and went back to shopping in the Nike outlet. Is that a common glitch? My buddy standing next to me got the button but still took an L.

let me get back to these Ye Ye's

Fools done lost they minds in the Kaws/Jordan thread

People need a therapists after taking multi L's, we need to label this psychosis. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom