ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten ADC orders canceled on not so limited releases.
laugh.gif
So he's right.
That sucks :/ I hope I never have to go through that.

Never got my Adidas orders cancelled. So what happened to you? (Honest question ^^)
I've had at least 8 orders cancelled for oversold even when I got an order confirm email and the status said order confirmed, waiting to be packed. 

If you've never gotten a cancellation, I'd say you haven't experienced the bad parts enough to safely say "99% good"

I've had at least 8 orders cancelled for oversold even when I got an order confirm email and the status said order confirmed, waiting to be packed. 

If you've never gotten a cancellation, I'd say you haven't experienced the bad parts enough to safely say "99% good"
That must have left a bad taste in your mouth. Hopefully my safe bubble doesn't get burst 
laugh.gif

Nothing is safe until you get that sweet shipping confirmation
Ah well, I will just keep my fingers crossed. To be honest I am buzzing that I just managed to make it past the splash and all the way through the order process. Feels like a W anyway.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Man.....I can stay up until the wee hours of the morning no problem any other day.....but the one time I have to, I am struggling. |I

That must have left a bad taste in your mouth. Hopefully my safe bubble doesn't get burst 
laugh.gif
oh yeah for sure, thats why I ALWAYS ALWAYS say nothing is good until you get shipping confirmation and thats still not even 100% guarantee. Thats why I said order confirmation is only half the battle. I've gotten order confirmation for everything but I've still gotten cancelled on multiple yeezys in the past, human races, ultra boosts, and NMD's. Some weren't even limited stuff. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom