ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg thank you Adidas for the pre stain treatment. Saved me the trouble for having to stain it myself!
Straight to the washer 
tongue.gif

One pair is from adidas, the other pair is from Sivas. These are both DS, but when i put on the black light the pair from sivas doesnt glow as hard. The boost barely illuminates. Just a thought for anyone skeptical about buying from resell market, these legit pairs have defects too when doing the black light test.

With all these fakes out you would think Adidas would make their own LC videos and post them on how to tell Authentics from fakes
Make an official video

Hi all, can anyone give any insight dealing with Shiekh  online? No offense to anyone or them, I was going to pick up a few adidas apparel and maybe a pair of sneakers, and it will be my first purchase so I just want to verify they are reputable to deal with.

Some things that come into mind:

Has anyone dealt with poor quality or damaged products, or questionable products? Or do they keep it 100%? What if my order isn't "up to par" do they have some sort of guarantee or anything to make sure everything is on the "up and up?" Any insight would be great! Thanks in advanced. 

Hi all, can anyone give any insight dealing with Shiekh  online? No offense to anyone or them, I was going to pick up a few adidas apparel and maybe a pair of sneakers, and it will be my first purchase so I just want to verify they are reputable to deal with.

Has anyone dealt with poor quality or damaged products, or questionable products? Or do they keep it 100%? What if my order isn't "up to par" do they have some sort of guarantee or anything to make sure everything is on the "up and up?" Any insight would be great! Thanks in advanced. 
shiekh is good, just a normal retailer. Got 3 pairs of royals from them with no problem

One pair is from adidas, the other pair is from Sivas. These are both DS, but when i put on the black light the pair from sivas doesnt glow as hard. The boost barely illuminates. Just a thought for anyone skeptical about buying from resell market, these legit pairs have defects too when doing the black light test.
kanye jizz

Last edited:
They not even worth 220 though. Lol
Your logic is flawed, because you can literally apply this same principle to most products being sold for "retail". They ALL are overpriced.

When you said no one should look down on the person who doesn't think $50 more is worth it, the same respect should be given to the person who does. Everybody's financial situation is different, period.

There's nothing naive about selling something in your collection, then spending that money on another pair you want. Or just spending EXTRA money on a pair you want. To each it's own.
You're right to each is own, but keep in mind, if you're spending that much on "shoes" and you're living with your parents or don't have a car or a career or you have a family that's just above the poverty level... your priorities are seriously screwed up. Not knocking the people who can honestly afford to pay resell though. Just keep in mind you don't see inflated resell prices on Gucci or Louis Vuitton unless its vintage. Those brands were made for the wealthy, not those that want to "look wealthy"

Last edited:
Hi all, can anyone give any insight dealing with Shiekh
 online? No offense to anyone or them, I was going to pick up a few adidas apparel and maybe a pair of sneakers, and it will be my first purchase so I just want to verify they are reputable to deal with.

You buying Yeezys from them?

So glad I was able to use Adidas Gift Cards from cancelled orders.

Ended up paying $100 for the CWs on ADC :smokin

So my package was either stolen, or FedEx delivered to the wrong address. Either way, **** FedEx. They said they delivered it and dropped it "At garage." I live in an apartment complex and the garages don't have #'s so lord knows where they left it. Heated 
Can't stand FedEx by me either. 

They recently delivered my dog food to a neighbor two streets over. Fortunately the neighbor didn't have a dog and she was heated at having a 30lb bag of dog food on her front steps. She called FedEx to pick it up and they didn't. I didn't know it was delivered to her but saw that the package showed as delivered. I filed a claim through FedEx and they stated that the driver delivered it to my front door, denied my claim.  Long story short, while I was looking through the surveillance footage (to see if they did deliver it and someone took it) lady tracked me down and asked me to move my package from her steps. $100 worth a dog food smh. 

I made sure to be home today when my creams were out for delivery. 

Yo **** that lady, though

Sounds like a middle-aged nutjob. Who skips over confusion to getting outright heated?

ordered 2 pairs of 350s from YS. Got confirmation for both. Got tracking for 1 pair and only only 1 pair delivered. Anyone else not receive their second pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom