ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

Adidas is doing great things, but these fans are something else lol

Last edited:

They make me laugh 
was watching a boostgod video the other day (where i went wrong) and it was a Q&A type thing. and one of the questions was "DId you ever think boost was going to change your life the way it has?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea i remember one time. I was shipping at UPS. I didnt have any tape but was planning to buy some before I got there.

Completely forgot to buy the tape Lol. So I was just gonna buy their overpriced rolls

Son was like nah fam we got tape for free you good son. 

I was like bet.

Before he taped the box, the top opened up due to the tension of the box. And son saw the nintendo switch I was shipping

He def froze for a good 3 seconds before taping 
roll.gif

I was def a little hesitant leaving it there but I had sig conf on there as always and made sure he knew i got a good look at him 
laugh.gif

definitely, its got less to do with employee and more to do with the fact thats its a brand new ups that i never went to. im generally a tad bit nervouse when youre talking that kind of money. would be more than annoying to have an issue.
Ah true, very valid point. I agree with you about getting nervous about dropping stuff off on UPS. My friend was going to ship some iPhones to Asia once before, and they 'went missing' after he dropped them off at a store =S

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea i remember one time. I was shipping at UPS. I didnt have any tape but was planning to buy some before I got there.

Completely forgot to buy the tape Lol. So I was just gonna buy their overpriced rolls

I was like bet.

Before he taped the box, the top opened up due to the tension of the box. And son saw the nintendo switch I was shipping

He def froze for a good 3 seconds before taping :rofl:

I was def a little hesitant leaving it there but I had sig conf on there as always and made sure he knew i got a good look at him :lol:  

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ah true, very valid point. I agree with you about getting nervous about dropping stuff off on UPS. My friend was going to ship some iPhones to Asia once before, and they 'went missing' after he dropped them off at a store =S
I never disclose what's in the box to employees and if I use a recycled box it's unbranded or from amazon

I never disclose what's in the box to employees and if I use a recycled box it's unbranded or from amazon

This is why it's so damn stupid for adidas to ship shoes with the product code and sizing directly on the box.

Have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that people will straight up steal someone's mail/package without any hesitation. Federal offense means nothing to these guys/gals I guess :smh:

I always reuse the boxes shipped from various companies when I ship anything out. Also keep the extra padding or air bags when shipping as well. I actually believe in recycling saves so much money and time [emoji]128514[/emoji]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was like bet.

He def froze for a good 3 seconds before taping 
roll.gif

I was def a little hesitant leaving it there but I had sig conf on there as always and made sure he knew i got a good look at him 
laugh.gif

Bro was hustling hard at the time lol 

Have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that people will straight up steal someone's mail/package without any hesitation. Federal offense means nothing to these guys/gals I guess
mean.gif
I thought it was only a federal offense when dealing with USPS mail/packages? Either way, still wrong. Sorry, off topic.

but who's to say the guy who received the box isn't lying? thats the typical scam these days saying the box is empty

but who's to say the guy who received the box isn't lying? thats the typical scam these days saying the box is empty

See i thought it got weighed at each check in point when your shipping gets updated so this doesn't happen. So if that is true....then the buyer could be the scammer.

Have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that people will straight up steal someone's mail/package without any hesitation. Federal offense means nothing to these guys/gals I guess :smh:
I thought it was only a federal offense when dealing with USPS mail/packages? Either way, still wrong. Sorry, off topic.

from what I know, correct. USPS is federal offense

UPS/Fedex its not but can still be charged with theft and what not

See i thought it got weighed at each check in point when your shipping gets updated so this doesn't happen. So if that is true....then the buyer could be the scammer.

it does get weighed. So if they really investigate they will see the weight when it gets to the center before delivery...

They only weigh when you pay or submit to the ups store.And that doesn't mean anything.Undefeated ships shoes as 1 pound all the time.Stock and goat have 4 pounds as default and there's time my receipt shows over or under from the ups store.I smell buyer scam but ups store is franchised and there's no eye in the sky on them all day like at the hubs.FedEx drivers are more likely to steal from my experience.

Fedex is scum so I agree with that company being most shady.

UPS always been good, most of the time when I see shipping and delivery issues its USPS and Fedex

I'm having my own issue with USPS delivering a FTL package to me. Didn't even know FTL used USPS in the first place :smh:

Can anyone recommend what I might use to clean/protect the white yeezys?

I was suspecting Jason Markk with the soft brush, and the repel solution? 

Still 3 weeks out from the next release. It'll pick up when we get official pictures and production numbers for the greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom