ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone that returned Moonrocks... well actually I know the guy that scooped up the returned Moonrocks from Mr. Porter

Last edited:
I know someone that returned Moonrocks... well actually I know the guy that scooped up the returned Moonrocks from Mr. Porter
Bet it wasn't returned but rather stock hidden by an employee that popped back up.

Same exact situation happened to me which led to me scooping a size 12.5 two months after release. Got a mans over at MrP who clued me in.

Bet it wasn't returned but rather stock hidden by an employee that popped back up.

Same exact situation happened to me which led to me scooping a size 12.5 two months after release. Got a mans over at MrP who clued me in.
the story was that a vip member got early access to the moonrocks but after getting them in, didn't want/like them anymore so they returned it. That VIP is probably well off and spends tons of money at MrP and probably doesn't care about reselling so it could be the reason for the return. Then the guy I know has a personal shopper at MrP that let him know there was a returned pair in stock. 

Last edited:
No one is returning these creams.

actually ...was in Champs (Time Square last Thursday) and some one was returning Creams. It happens and pretty certain the employees fought over who was gonna get the pair. 

People who return yeezys are not the same people that will sell on StockX/Goat.

These are two completely different customers.

Last edited:

the story was that a vip member got early access to the moonrocks but after getting them in, didn't want/like them anymore so they returned it. That VIP is probably well off and spends tons of money at MrP and probably doesn't care about reselling so it could be the reason for the return. Then the guy I know has a personal shopper at MrP that let him know there was a returned pair in stock. 
I suppose that could be the case. I got a personal shopper/friend who put me on as well though. Least for what happened in my case.

I see a couple sz9 Creams on StockX for $450.  Cheapest 9.5 is $470. 

Do these fit closer to TTS (My ultraboost size is 9, 1.0 - 3.0), or should I still go half size up?

I think I'm just gonna pull the trigger on a stockx pair at $450 (464 with shipping). At least it's guaranteed DS and LC'd. Bummer I won't have them for my vacation in the Azores

I think I'm just gonna pull the trigger on a stockx pair at $450 (464 with shipping). At least it's guaranteed DS and LC'd. Bummer I won't have them for my vacation in the Azores
Don't forget to make a new stock X account for that $25 off. It's 1 per ship address.

one man's abomination is another dudes....'sample' 
roll.gif
hehe

Barneys called me in the morning, I picked up in school and told them to call me back later. Called before the time I specified, now no calls coming back..

Barneys called me in the morning, I picked up in school and told them to call me back later. Called before the time I specified, now no calls coming back..

What?! Where are your priorities?!?!
JK.

Seriously though, did you miss the posts about only couple employees calling outside specified times, first called/first served, just make up an excuse and take call outside room.
It's an emergency.

guys i admit im a noob lol

how does barneys work? In store raffle? Online? Twitter? How are people getting creams raffles from there now? Just curious to know for future?

Thanks in advance

and team snowstorm well be back june 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom