ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys never just decided to throw on some sweats real quick cuz you don't feel like rocking jeans?

As IF  his whole line of clothes don't look the same way!

bummy 
happy.gif

You guys never just decided to throw on some sweats real quick cuz you don't feel like rocking jeans?

I'm actually the opposite. I throw on jeans quick if I'm in a rush and wear sweats specifically with outfits, or for the gym/hanging out with folks at night at home.

You srs? It's horrible, as if he literally threw on whatever was around on the floor that day.
He literally came out of therapy just a couple days before those photos were taken.

Yes, he might wear that fit regardless of his mental state. But I doubt he cared what he was wearing that day.

Man, ya'll some fashionistas 
nerd.gif

I just rock my Yeezys with a regular hoodie and jeans (no Grizzly - OK, all-Grizzly 
nerd.gif
).

Not everybody can be out here looking like @Picasso Swerve  - no disrespect to the 10piece.

Last edited:
I think it's ok if you try to dress like kanye once in a while. Everyone needs an inspiration for a style sometimes and you can always modify it a little. But don't fanboy and buy every single item like how TroyD used to do it. I've seen people wear exactly the same outfit that Kanye wore, not just the style, but the same exact brand and color. 

No need to always obsess over a persons fit. You don't gotta have a great fit to be able to rock fire kicks

I think it's ok if you try to dress like kanye once in a while. Everyone needs an inspiration for a style sometimes and you can always modify it a little. But don't fanboy and buy every single item like how TroyD used to do it. I've seen people wear exactly the same outfit that Kanye wore, not just the style, but the same exact brand and color. 
:nerd:

Sad part is kanye dresses like a dad now. Yeeboks resell about to be lit tough so im with it

You srs? It's horrible, as if he literally threw on whatever was around on the floor that day.
yap i m serious , i dont see anything crazy in that outfit and also most kanyes outfits are like he threw on whatever was around apart from when he goes batman full black outfit 

Tbh, i only posted that photo of Ye because I felt D. Rose's outfit wasn't bad (the way he's using his Zebra slippers however....).

Not sure how long you guys been following Kanye's style but he was legit GOAT in like 2011-2013 era. I've made my peace that he's in his #cozyboy and dad phase now.

He literally came out of therapy just a couple days before those photos were taken.

Yes, he might wear that fit regardless of his mental state. But I doubt he cared what he was wearing that day.

He looks like they drugged him up in the crazy house tbqh... Kind of pathetic to see him like that, hope he's doing better nowadays.

Tbh, i only posted that photo of Ye because I felt D. Rose's outfit wasn't bad (the way he's using his Zebra slippers however....).

Not sure how long you guys been following Kanye's style but he was legit GOAT in like 2011-2013 era. I've made my peace that he's in his #cozyboy and dad phase now.

Back then, Ye killed it with the well fitted jeans with stacks and the 1s, 6s, AM90s and, most famously, Air Yeezy 2s.. I still wish Nike could retro those but I have a feeling that release will legitimately never happen because of his Adidas deal and the rivers of bad blood between Ye and Nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom