ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry Yeezy Mafia, I enjoy posting my info on NT without asking "Who's Up?" first
laugh.gif
is this how you get 'jumped in' with the Mafia .... and if you confirm you are 'tight' with the brand you are YM-down? 

didn't you still get a pair of creams at retail?

thats all that matters in the end IMO is getting one, one way or another for retail
I did thanks to @bgv4 [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

But I'm speaking of getting my first W on my own

didn't you still get a pair of creams at retail?

thats all that matters in the end IMO is getting one, one way or another for retail
I did thanks to @bgv4 [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

But I'm speaking of getting my first W on my own

unless I'm confusing him with someone else, he prob remembers I swear I think he tried to help me on a release before. it has to be him but I'm not 100% sure,

Wait quick question. If I order let’s say crep protect online via ftl will it his my rewards quick enough or should I go in and buy it. I’m 10 short of a full 10 min head start

Wait quick question. If I order let’s say crep protect online via ftl will it his my rewards quick enough or should I go in and buy it. I’m 10 short of a full 10 min head start

yes order it now, should hit in a couple days

I just ordered some **** from champs to get VIP :lol:

Last edited:
yes order it now, should hit in a couple days

I just ordered some **** from champs to get VIP :lol:
Lol thanks man. Appreciate it I was afraid it would be a long as delay due to it being via the site

Edit. My luck I don’t see crep online. Looks like I’m going to the store

Last edited:
nah...just sux (not really) for those fools who bought at a premium in hopes of cashing-out at a premium :smh:    

those who bought at XXXX amount wanted them and paid the price point that their pockets could bare and given the BS of free-market economics this means they would have paid said price now for them -- if they missed out on the restock. 

the west coast 'air' ain't to good .... you might want to invest in a few bags for the stockpile -- that oxidation can be a mother. :lol:

Yea but if they waited they could have payed a cheaper resale

Last edited:
unless I'm confusing him with someone else, he prob remembers I swear I think he tried to help me on a release before. it has to be him but I'm not 100% sure,
He's a really great dude. Never in my wildest dreams did I think anyone would oop me on a pair of Yeezy's until he reached out to me and actually came through :smokin

Forever grateful [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom