ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People like me need the code. I stay in Michigan where we can't use the app for any stores here but like the creams (provided with the code) if I win somewhere else because of the 10 min head start, I will drive there no problem to pick them
one might argue that since you're not local to that store, you're taking away chances from the locals, so you should drive there and check in yourself 
laugh.gif

either way, there are loopholes to codes where you don't even need to wait for someone to post a code or even drive a long way to check in yourself.

one might argue that since you're not local to that store, you're taking away chances from the locals, so you should drive there and check in yourself :lol:

either way, there are loopholes to codes where you don't even need to wait for someone to post a code or even drive a long way to check in yourself.

Wish I knew them [emoji]128514[/emoji] but I'll do my research and try to find out just incase I don't catch a code.

People like me need the code. I stay in Michigan where we can't use the app for any stores here but like the creams (provided with the code) if I win somewhere else because of the 10 min head start, I will drive there no problem to pick them
you mean Chicago, 4hrs away???

that's the closest to you on the app correct?

My gym got some fast *** internet :x no one even uses the wifi and place is empty 90% of the time or just filled with 89 year olds.

Contemplating going Saturday but not sure where I would post up to do it :lol:

Last edited:
My gym got some fast *** internet :x no one even uses the wifi and place is empty 90% of the time or just filled with 89 year olds.

Contemplating going Saturday but not sure I would post up to do it :lol:

lol why not. Got to check the ping more than anything and make sure you dont choke answering the questions lol

you're just confused.

Footapps open reservations tomorrow, 6/19 and closes 6/22 with results happening 6/23

Confirmed app reservations are already open until 6/21 and results happens same day.

In store pickup for both footapps reservations and confirmed app reservations are still 6/24

ADC online release is 6/24

Predictions for resale pricing a week or 2 post release? Asking as a potential buyer

Last edited:

Contemplating going Saturday but not sure I would post up to do it :lol:

lol why not. Got to check the ping more than anything and make sure you dont choke answering the questions lol

ping for the speed test or ping to ADC? because the ping was 10 which is damn better than whats at my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom