ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I official can't wear my sz 10 PP's anymore. After wearing them for one day I decided I need a 10.5. The shoe is narrow but the prob is the length is too short. Big toe hits the front. Sucks cuz I got two pears. Gotta trade a worn pear and a DS pear now...:frown:

I bet adidas' main goal with this restock is to hurt resellers and scare them from buying bulk stock in the future and holding onto them

If this is the case it seems short sighted of ADC when the fugazi factories have pumped out the your 'hot' colorway for the season on your 'hot' sillouette for almost a year. Resellers are buying your product while fakes are cutting you out of your profit margin.

Between $450 and $600 in the first few weeks. Basing that off the fact that most pre-orders are going for $600 and ATC links were $250 plus the cost of the shoe.

While I get the mirroring of aftermarket to pre-order range the iffy nature of cart services and pre-orders tend to make it probably a less sure way of guessing pricepoint

anyone know when these are supposed to appear on the footsite apps?

it doesn't matter .... you have 3 days to max out your headstart.

just scrolling thru the IG zebra fire sales...a lot of comments are that yeezy is fading, etc. etc.

We all knew that the majority of "sneaker heads" were or are only in it based on what $ amount is attached to the shoes, but I wonder if a mass GR would leave a sour taste in the mouths of many.
Yeezys to most people are ugly. Without the hype and resell they would sit imo

you're just confused.

Footapps open reservations tomorrow, 6/19 and closes 6/22 with results happening 6/23
Confirmed app reservations are already open until 6/21 and results happens same day.

In store pickup for both footapps reservations and confirmed app reservations are still 6/24
ADC online release is 6/24

And here I was going to show up an hour late to work so I could hit up the stores in the strip! Thanks I'll just go in my day off since they close weds.

you're just confused.

Footapps open reservations tomorrow, 6/19 and closes 6/22 with results happening 6/23
Confirmed app reservations are already open until 6/21 and results happens same day.

In store pickup for both footapps reservations and confirmed app reservations are still 6/24
ADC online release is 6/24
Thank you for clarifying

Yeezys to most people are ugly. Without the hype and resell they would sit imo

I wish more people felt that way. I think they're more comfortable than Ultra Boosts and I'm on my feet all day in a job where I can wear them. If hype died down not only would they be easier to get but maybe a little cheaper too.

oh and btw who is this Sami guy? I've seen his IG...seems to be some huge celebrity stalker with some $$$....who is he and how does he get this kind of access to these people?

DCn_w4dXsAAK_Up.jpg

Real

DCn_50wXgAAuZXQ.jpg

Fakes

YM PantsTalk

I got the fakes of these because I thought these color ways would never drop after the initial cancellation on YS, and I have not worn them at all since.

The colors in person are ugly and really don't work with anything, and the fit is definitely not flattering.

Gave my father the PP for Father's Day. And he loves it. Perfect dad shoe.

We both wear similar sizes so I got 8.5. He prefers a size 9 so now I'm on the hunt for a swap or to get a size 9 for a decent price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom