ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think most members here are saying you're doing something shady they're just trying to let you know that although your idea sounds great in theory, like many theories it won't ever be able to work out in practice. There's too many issues that could arise and too much hassle to make it worth it

I get that bro the hassle would be just us getting it organized but your not xyzz or whatever is trying to make it seem like I'm trying to scam somebody... like don't try to assassinate my character that's where I draw the line and am gonna call out the disrespect... and as far as hassle I'm trying to handle that part I'm willing to take on that burden , but everybody does have to play their part

Anyone in socal know if stone wood or West Covina finishline called ? I know Cerritos was calling earlier in the morning

Thought I hit on Shiekh but it was only a 15% off email
15x15px-LL-efa9a4a0_21ms2gl.gif

View media item 2473190

Last edited:
there many holes with that theory is that not every store will let you not scan in your vip. They're cracking down on people creating more vips with purchases and some places will ask you to open up the vip barcode directly on the app. You can't even BS and saying its not working either. Theres a reason why they directly put your vip barcode on the app, so if you can show your unique claim code, you can show your vip number too. Another hole is that the more and more people that get platinum/gold, the lesser your chances are. So as you help others, the more you lose yourself. And if you're willing to lose yourself, then just win pairs under your own account and give them away. Don't mess up other people's legitimate chances that they got from getting their own platinum/gold the right away. The system was created for fairness, you're not making it fair by helping those lazy or those not willing to spend $300 to get platinum themselves, so they're actually taking advantage of you. Finally, there are so many lurkers that can easily create NT accounts to cash in on your "raffle". And these people might already have platinum/gold but you don't know that, so you could be doubling/tripling their chances and not even know it.

And for that reason..

View media item 2472943
Agreed

So none of us won any finishline raffles today? Was that cerritos store the only one that even made calls? With so many rumored pairs I thought the Ws would be pouring in.

We're gonna be able to put the loyalty algorithm or money spent issue away tomorrow...

One of my FTL accounts ALWAYS wins.
It just reset from $2,500 to $22.
If it wins, the Loyalty Algorithm is in full play.
If it loses, it definitely has something to do with money spent.

I will find out tomorrow at 5pm.
I'm n the same boat. Definitely a testament to see how this program works...cause technically the reset is just u reaching your anniversary date. Doesn't erase your purchases or what u spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom