ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the only account I lost on was Champs which I just got plat status with the Creams win but as you can see it doesn't show my total -- just my plat status and corresponding expiration date in 2018. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Let the conspiracy begin.... on wins/resets

The Champs app is buggy.. mine showed the money for a couple days then zeroed out. Shows 230 now, which is what I've spent since plat.. doesn't really make sense that it doesn't show the initial 3.

I got the world tour tomorrow lol. Champs Long Island then to Footaction in the Bronx and finish at Footlocker on Broadway. 2 pairs already on Stock x. If they don't sell overnight, then they going to the flight club lol

Hit on Footlocker. Hit on Champs. Waitlisted on Footaction.

Not a bad start to the madness.  To think I didn't sleep an entire night for Zebras on Yeezy Supply and now it's raining Zebras left and right. 

frown.gif

Needless to say my Salt levels high lol. 2 Waitlist and an L from champs. Been chasing these damn Zebras since I fell asleep on the YS drop after staying up all night smh. Damn shoes continue to elude me. Might just have to pay resale. I've got about 400ish stashed away so we'll see just how saturated the market becomes. Feels like everyone is trying to be a reseller on these because of the previous market value.

Email came in 30 min ago. What should i expect, i'm in Vegas for a bachelor party should the line be ridiculous?

I wouldn't think so. I have never won Yeezys from them but I won Banned 1s and I was in and out but the pick up time was 10am-1pm. Which Shiekh at Fashiom Show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom