ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love NT financial. Everyone is an investor and a financial adviser.  
Haha, I feel ya man. I'm not telling people what to do with their shoes or money. It's just my opinion that sneakers aren't good long-term investments unless extremely hyped and rare (with 0 chance at a restock). Then again, I'm coming from a perspective that sneakers are a hobby and not an extra source of income. 

Last edited:
Considering how much it cost to get a pair off YS last time ($540 CAD after shipping and duties and what not...) I may just sleep nicely tonight and see if resell hits $400. 

Though, I think I love the excitement of the Yeezy all nighter too much.

Haha, I feel ya man. I'm not telling people what to do with their shoes or money. It's just my opinion that sneakers aren't good long-term investments unless extremely hyped and rare (with 0 chance at a restock). Then again, I'm coming from a perspective that sneakers are a hobby and not an extra source of income. 
They aren't :smile:

I just don't like getting $50 on a $200 pair of shoes.

Really nobody is getting rich reselling... unless they hoard stuff and send it overseas.

Got lucky and was able to hit on a pair at champs via the app :pimp:

Never had V2s. How do Zebras fit? I went TTS on V1 TDs. How do these compare to those in sizing?

Just got a phonecall from FLN galleria houston and Im still waitlisted on FTL[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Really nobody is getting rich reselling... unless they hoard stuff and send it overseas.
Idk some dudes are eating 50-100 pairs a release if not more, some dudes here see people at flight club dropping off stacks of pairs and getting tax forms and sh** :lol:

Fair enough and yes, the only ones making serious cash on Yeezy's or other limited/hyped sneakers are buying and selling in bulk. I'm talking 40+ pairs. Then again, a lot of them have serious connections and backdoor extensively. 

Fair enough and yes, the only ones making serious cash on Yeezy's or other limited/hyped sneakers are buying and selling in bulk. I'm talking 40+ pairs. Then again, a lot of them have serious connections and backdoor extensively. 
Idk some dudes are eating 50-100 pairs a release if not more, some dudes here see people at flight club dropping off stacks of pairs and getting tax forms and sh**
laugh.gif
It all depends on your lifestyle I guess.

Say 5 pairs of decent Zeezys come out each year and I can buy 10 pairs of each...

Say after all fees I clear $250 a pair.

That's $2500 x 5 releases. That's $12,500 a year...

Even at 40 a release, it doesn't make that much... $50,000 a year.

I mean if you can hit other items that resell as well, then great, but there really aren't any other shoes that resell like Yeeyzs.

I chose that location too but never win. RFM way better than Times Square. These security guards be hooking up there pplz to cut the line and a fight almost broke out last yeezy release but I told the homie it ain't worth poppin the security guard for a pair of yeezys or any type of shoes. 

What it that fight that was on YouTube with dude pressing the security guard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom