ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope I'm staying, people got in carts and when they can't checkout I'm taking that pair and claiming it.  I'm playing the waiting game already waited this long to get past splash I can wait another 15 minutes for it to add to cart possibly or crash.
15? The HMAC is only for 10 minutes 
laugh.gif

Was only able to get one off ADC.

3 pairs of these bum *** shoes

Prob gonna move one now. Sit on one and use the 3rd as gym beaters

Nope I'm staying, people got in carts and when they can't checkout I'm taking that pair and claiming it.  I'm playing the waiting game already waited this long to get past splash I can wait another 15 minutes for it to add to cart possibly or crash.
I think it's worth trying. I was stuck on the page where you can select a size (when all of my other browsers said Sold Out). After trying to get my girl's size and getting the message saying it couldn't add, my size appeared, and I was able to check out. I don't know if it'll get cancelled, but I think you're right to give it a few more minutes.

I bought the Zebras few months ago for $1,300 on StockX and idiotically traded my Oxford Tan a day before the zebra restock rumors was released.

I thought the Sneaker Gods will bless me with these for retail because I got screwed but got a L.

Makes me want to never pay for resell prices ever again!

Sorry for this rant guys

Nobody wants GR Jordans anymore so in-store Yeezy raffles are damn near impossible nowadays with all these kids spending their sneaker money on Adidas...

I bought the Zebras few months ago for $1,300 on StockX and idiotically traded my Oxford Tan a day before the zebra restock rumors was released.

I thought the Sneaker Gods will bless me with these for retail because I got screwed but got a L.

Makes me want to never pay for resell prices ever again!

Sorry for this rant guys
Wait, so you bought a pair for $1300 then traded your OTs for another pair of Zebras? Yeeeesh. 

Copped another off ADC, the shoe Gods were shining down me with the Zebras, 3 pairs in total.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom