ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw someone mentioning violence during this Yeezy release. Can anyone explain more about that. What happened and where did it happen? Thread moves way too fast for me to keep up.

Last edited:
At least I'm one bar away to get into ycmc 
roll.gif

I bought the Zebras few months ago for $1,300 on StockX and idiotically traded my Oxford Tan a day before the zebra restock rumors was released.

I thought the Sneaker Gods will bless me with these for retail because I got screwed but got a L.

Makes me want to never pay for resell prices ever again!

Sorry for this rant guys
Dude you took the biggest L in this thread. Although, if you're dropping $1.3k+ on a pair of sneakers, you're probably doing fine financially.

Finished my cookout on one comp and after the sold out message I saw I broke through on 2 other comps. SMH, turned my rager into a semi :smh: Could've turned my 3 into 8-9 pears.

Shoutout to my homie.
He hit on FNL app after I told him about it 10 minutes before release.
Then about 30 mins ago he hit me and asked for my info and checked out my sz for me on ADC.

I saw someone mentioning violence during this Yeezy release. Can anyone explain more about that. What happened and where did it happen? Thread moves way too fast for me to keep up.
Some guy in Ohio is slapping his wife and kids around right now because Adidas didn't let him through the splash.

Well, I went from taking an L on Naked and Susi, waking up late missing YS, striking out at 10am on all footstores, to hitting it hard on ADC.  What a good turn around.

Last edited:
Maybe it's because Jordan is releasing 200-300,000
eyes.gif
Yeah Jordan Brand is really giving Adidas a stimulus package by taking any/all hype out of GR retros and making them non-aspiration/outlet store products. Meanwhile, Yeezys have pretty much taken the throne, in terms of hyped releases. Part of me thinks it's cool that GR retros have become a commoner shoe and those people who used to wear those weird, non-retro shoes (like Flight 45s, etc.) can finally afford actual retros that have gone on sale as the barriers for entry have gone down (unlike Yeezys).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom