ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contemplating picking up a double up when the ADC/YS pairs hits goat. But also thinking of holding out paying resale in case I don’t hit on the greens. Thoughts?
As long as you aren't a size 13, then yes double up. I need my pair too damnit lol

Last edited:
No regrets with the oops. Gotta take care of your own.
Facts, gave my friend a pair of belugas for his birthday and he didn't wanna wear them cause they were "sacred' to him, so I winded up helping him sell them and he gave me the retail price back. In return though he got into shoes and now owns a few pairs so can't be mad at that

I Wasn't As Lucky Had To Pay Resell And Purchased A Pair Off Of Goat, At Least I'll Have A Piece Of Mind Knowing Their Authentic. On A Side Note Anyone Who Has The Powerphase Happen To Know The Sizing, Would You Recommend Going A Half Size Down ? Going To Cop A Pair Shortly.
I feel like these fit slightly bigger than normal v2s. Or it's just me.

You tried them back to back with a different cw?

The zebra's are hands down #1 for me.  They're super unique, loud, and I loved them since pics surfaced of Kanye rocking them.  

When I got my 1st pair on the drop in Feb I was ready to rock the heck out of them, but then was told of the restock and my friend begged me to sell.  So I listened to him, cashed out at $1350 and ended up with 3 pair yesterday.  
"friend" be thrown around so loosely :lol:

Last edited:
notre just emailed the winners, L for me lol. there were roughly 300 ppl entered it. 

Last edited:
you mean "order placed"

"Authorized " is just a ghost charge

I should know; I've had over 100

"order received" is a ghost charge
"authorized" means your good in terms of your order went through.
Obviously u ain't truly good until you get your shipping email and until the shoes are in your hands.

Those that are posting shipped emails from ADC should post time of your order too. Thanks
I forgot what time I ordered mine but it was during the last wave of orders and I got a shipped email this morning. I got in when the stock checker was showing less than 400 pairs. 

wait when did this happen?
sick.gif
mean.gif
old news lol, people would consistently post about their issues on FB regarding consignment payouts and the owners (including previous) would attempt to reconcile 
laugh.gif
 All rep was gone and quick.

For me, Belugas are way better than Zebras because they're versatile, you can wear them with almost anything.

Ready for the greens to release though, they might be my second favorite V2.
how do u figure belugas are more versatile than zebras? u have it backwards.

We're my powerphase today around SF.. I know they are white shoes but man these are super dirt magnet...

However for some non boost shoes they are pretty dang comfortable

you got a tracking number already? or you got the info from myups?

info from myups, but for my previous yeezy supply orders the estimated date is always or pretty much on point. in my area which is the LA area, they always seem to ship within two days here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom