ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a call from Barneys for the powerphase...wish it were for the zebras.  First time ever winning a raffle so I guess there's that.  

Exactly.  If I was to theorize, they have a tech team that works on things right up to the very last moment, and inevitably they run out of time to test it before it goes live.  

I used to work at a company with a tech team like this and we couldn't fire them because they had an ownership stake in the company.  It became a running joke that anytime we had to program anything we would have to make excuses or apologize to the client the following day. 

If SNS has anything like my old boss at the helm, it's a too-nice guy who doesn't like firing people watching this all and fuming while he takes no action. 
I honestly don't think they know any better. Also I'm positive this site is ran by a 3rd party vendor and they didn't load test this. Adding an additional server to a website takes 2 hours max if its in a cloud based architecture. They are pretty cheap actually. They just need a new vendor. Hopefully they have some type of SLA agreement. 

I honestly don't think they know any better. Also I'm positive this site is ran by a 3rd party vendor and they didn't load test this. Adding an additional server to a website takes 2 hours max if its in a cloud based architecture. They are pretty cheap actually. They just need a new vendor. Hopefully they have some type of SLA agreement. 
or maybe they just dont care? they know that 95% of the people entering for the raffle only ever buys yeezys from them. why should they spend more money to run a fair raffle that ultimately ends up benefiting people who aren't even loyal customers who shop there often? if anything is fair, they should reward the customers who shop with them frequent

Does YS take awhile to ship? I haven't received my shipment notification and after reading everyone's posts about receiving them, makes me a little nervous (payment did go through).

or maybe they just dont care? they know that 95% of the people entering for the raffle only ever buys yeezys from them. why should they spend more money to run a fair raffle that ultimately ends up benefiting people who aren't even loyal customers who shop there often? if anything is fair, they should reward the customers who shop with them frequent
False! Stop it dude. They care. This is why they tried to do a raffle in the first place. They tried to provide a better experience for everyone. They just don't know how. They are a retail company. Not a software company. They don't know any better. 

i got the raffle page filled out on one tab but keep erroring out when i submit.

i got the sns logo in another tab.

the link is back on the homepage.

Last edited:
Does YS take awhile to ship? I haven't received my shipment notification and after reading everyone's posts about receiving them, makes me a little nervous (payment did go through).
getting mine this Thursday, I've heard they do take awhile but this is the first time an order went through for me.  Beginners luck?

I was lucky enough to hit the Tres Bien raffle this morning. Has anyone had any luck with them in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom