ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe SNS pulled that ******** [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

They said they already had 20k entries they might as well proceed with the entries or do a normal drop.

They stopped because someone did a ddos attack

Last edited:
either way, they wasted like 4 hours of people's time. I would've been less mad if I didn't spend 1 hour for the first raffle problem, and then spent another hour when they actually uploaded a raffle page. 

Question for people that hit on foot apps.. How much did it show that you have spent on your account or was your account just $0 but with plat/gold rewards? 
Been at a point when I think it rolled over to 0 on Champs because I still had VIP platinum, after Parley UB at $200 before getting Zebra reservation.

YS pair just got delivered. Hoping this 2nd pending charge I didn't get a confirmation for turns into a pair :nerd:. It won't happen though.

i wonder if that really happened or their system just crashed

Trying to cram all their entries (I think they said a long time ago they got 5.5 million webstore requests on a previous yeezy release) into a 2 hour window is a surefire way to have a DDoS type experience. Even without a real DDoS attack, it probably would've crashed anyways.

bro you good, well at least looking better than me, im still on "address check"
Two of my orders also "address check" so I decided to call them (2pm est on released day).

That's order now is in transit.

The other one. After I checked at 9pm (on released date). It still "address check" so I called them again .. and it change to "in progress". Next in the morning I got an official cancellation email from AD.

should call them early...

i wonder if that really happened or their system just crashed
System crashed. They were even talking about it before the raffle even went live... "it's a beta system we're still working things out etc etc" l. damn amateurs

Last edited:
Just got shipping on my 2 sz 11s from ADC. First yeezys at retail besides frenzy one time. No idea how I hit on that lol
so not your first time 
laugh.gif

Two of my orders also "address check" so I decided to call them (2pm est on released day).

That's order now is in transit.

The other one. After I checked at 9pm (on released date). It still "address check" so I called them again .. and it change to "in progress". Next in the morning I got an official cancellation email from AD.

should call them early...
guess if i call now im to late........

No YS shipping email but have a package scheduled to arrive to me on the 5th. Guess my order is straight

If the charges in your bank from YS get posted, does that mean they approved the payment and they will be sending out a pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom