ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeezy Supply pair came in 
nthat.gif

If the charges in your bank from YS get posted, does that mean they approved the payment and they will be sending out a pair?
I think so. Do what i did and DL the UPS app and see if anything is scheduled to be shipped to you

Thats wild that my adidas pair will be here tomorrow and some are still waiting at step 1 of the order process

got my YS shipping emails.Was shipped out yesterday.  I guess my UPS mychoice account was acting up. 

6/6 shipping 2/2 YS and 4/4 ADC.

Last edited:

Two of my orders also "address check" so I decided to call them (2pm est on released day).

That's order now is in transit.

The other one. After I checked at 9pm (on released date). It still "address check" so I called them again .. and it change to "in progress". Next in the morning I got an official cancellation email from AD.

should call them early...
were both orders going to the same address?

if so im guessing they caught on when you called inquiring about the 2nd order going to the same place

and hit you with the L on the 2nd pair.

I think so. Do what i did and DL the UPS app and see if anything is scheduled to be shipped to you

I checked via reference #. One already got delivered today but the other has no label. The order with no label does not match the billing info name on card but the charge went thru and posted.

Don't celebrate your Supply notification on MyUPS until there's actual movement....

Pairs been known to vacation at their warehouse for a couple weeks.....

Well, I got 5 orders from ADC.

1 cancelled

2 is in transit

2 still confirmed

2 YS still no update ...

If the charges in your bank from YS get posted, does that mean they approved the payment and they will be sending out a pair?
NOPE. My creams never came and was stuck at "label created". I had to file a charge back

exactly what osyrhiz  said. Don't celebrate to early until there is movement.

Last edited:

Don't celebrate your Supply notification on MyUPS until there's actual movement....

Pairs been known to vacation at their warehouse for a couple weeks.....
theres movement, currently at a city that's an hour away from me 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom